codex983

Jan 23, 2022
I really can’t say why everybody loves mom so much. Yeah. She’s made with idea to be “tuned” milf, but… for fuck sake… I specially like more McNeal, Pamela, Roxy…

I fell it very strange. :)
I just finished this version..scene with mom is freaking amazing! For me the best part of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

taylor666999

Jul 15, 2020
My system broke down, trying to install it in my phone, i've extracted the files, but there are too many files, don't know which one to open. Help please.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Also, I think the "animation" last far too long, it's just 2 frame repeating , no need to make them last this long

Especially since there is no text during the animation, you can't do nothing except wait for the animation to finish or spam click to make the animation end and have the next line of dialogue...
It's like : text -> unskipable animation that last 10 second -> text text text -> a other unskipable animation that last 10 second ...

It would be nice to either :

- Make the animation repeat indefinitely in the background while you can still make the text progress

- OR make them stop with just one clic, like that people who want to see the animation for longer they just have to hold their click for longer

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes