2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So if your intent is to only do bug fixes and no more updates to major content, then yes you can either change the tag to completed status, or let a mod do it, im not sure how premissions are set up. If you still intend to make more content though, then you can leave the thread as is, and simply continue on with updates.

So guess is, is your game story wise completed now?

PS: i say story wise, cause i guess its fine releasing small content updates with some special events even if you basicly completed the development if you want to, its your game of course ;)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So if your intent is to only do bug fixes and no more updates to major content, then yes you can either change the tag to completed status, or let a mod do it, im not sure how premissions are set up. If you still intend to make more content though, then you can leave the thread as is, and simply continue on with updates.

So guess is, is your game story wise completed now?

PS: i say story wise, cause i guess its fine releasing small content updates with some special events even if you basicly completed the development if you want to, its your game of course ;)
Well. The the story line for this game is end. Obviously. But that’s not the end of Jason’s story. Currently I work on the sequel game, that I think will be on separated thread.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
I'm stuck in Jason's room.... I click on the door it turns red but I'm back looking at the chair and bed......

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I'm in the first part, I can't do anything in any of the rooms - does that mean this episode is over?
The first part ends after the bedroom scene with your mom in the red dress. I assume you haven't done that, since you're directed back to the main menu right after it.
It might be tricky to trigger it though.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
At the end of first part - I presume that was the end - I had a scene with mom in red dress where I bound her with a rope. Also aunt considers me a monster and doesn't talk with me.

But at the start of part 2 she tells me that she starts to dislike me more and more each day. Feels kinda disjointed in the story. Am I missing something?

Gilgalad

Nov 18, 2019
I have one suggestion, can we have more anal scenes in the next game? Since Domination/BDSM goes hand in hand with Anal. That's the untapped potential for the Enslaver game and its sequels imo.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Downloaded part 1, it crashed immediately. I see others have posted crash logs, don't see any suggestions on fixing it. Guess this one wasn't meant to be.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Downloaded part 1, it crashed immediately. I see others have posted crash logs, don't see any suggestions on fixing it. Guess this one wasn't meant to be.
Friend, try to download mega file, because I uploaded it and can guarantee that’s mine. Try clean installation. The big change logs is from middle of the game.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Friend, try to download mega file, because I uploaded it and can guarantee that’s mine. Try clean installation. The big change logs is from middle of the game.
I only downloaded part 1, from Mega, and when I tried to run it, it crashed. Tried it twice. Ironically, I ran it again (without re-downloading) just now to try to get a log and this time it didn't crash so I'm not sure what's up.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Maybe a dumb question:
Since the changelog says "END OF GAME," but the title says "the beginning" does that mean we can expect a sequel?

Sorry if this has been asked already

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I like games with the protagonist proudly and openly evil.

and this game has satisfied me, even are its technical defects (like the black screens between one scene and another)

in this version, however, I have seen many improvements, often we ended up in mazes where you didn't know where to go

the additions to the story in the second part honestly didn't thrill me, I found the part in prison quite boring

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes