2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
As I mentioned it before, the upcoming game will be... controversial. Uhhh, I mean, MORE controversial. So, because of that it will be patched. The main game will be called "Enslaver -Blue county - faintheartedition"(public version will be just "Blue county" because of Steam). Join my Discord (private one is better) for more info and more frequent announcements and previews.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019

With FREE DEMO included!

Hello, friends! I'm very happy to present you my NEWEST (and best so far, I hope) game!

This game has been years in the making. The pre-preparation and the way I wanted it to look took a lot of nerve and effort. I hope you will like it and appreciate it.

Oh, I almost forgot :D

Only now, you can buy the founder's edition with a 50% discount! For the price of 5.99, you will have access to the entire game (without DLC, which for objective reasons I can't include in the core game), which I expect to be at least 6-7 hours of gameplay and over 10k renders. The discount is valid until I release the next update, so if you want to have it and are willing to support me financially... Don't hang around unnecessarily :D

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes