• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In part one in the yoga scene I talk to aunt and make request but always after pressing the red button correctly goes straight to a failure afterwards. And when I come back from the psychologist I take the rope but nothing new happens. What am I supposed to do?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
In part one in the yoga scene I talk to aunt and make request but always after pressing the red button correctly goes straight to a failure afterwards. And when I come back from the psychologist I take the rope but nothing new happens. What am I supposed to do?
Go to mom’s room after the living room’s sequence.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Quick question: I played part 1 until I came back from the psychiatrist and had the mom give a footjob + titjob while she tied up. After that game says "to be continued" and restarts back to before the sex scene happened (No manual save loading). Does this mean that I have to continue with part 2 or did I miss something?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Quick question: I played part 1 until I came back from the psychiatrist and had the mom give a footjob + titjob while she tied up. After that game says "to be continued" and restarts back to before the sex scene happened (No manual save loading). Does this mean that I have to continue with part 2 or did I miss something?
Yeah. Start part two

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys! The game looks promising, I'm about to give it a try. Wanna know, can you impregnate someone in this entry?

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes