2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

ianr86

Dec 15, 2019
does anyone have any sort of walkthrough for this?
ive tried all sorts and either get loads of errors that i skip
or get stuck in a repeat loop of "leave or ill leave" and nothing else then followed up with mother in bed then go to aunt after then go to sleep and start again....
is that it? have i completed the game? or am i just stuck in a loop?

thanks in advance

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
So is there a proper end of part 1? Cause I got to the point where the MC got a footjob using his mom (cause she was sleeping), she got angry and then I don't seem to be able to progress from that point on.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So is there a proper end of part 1? Cause I got to the point where the MC got a footjob using his mom (cause she was sleeping), she got angry and then I don't seem to be able to progress from that point on.
Part 1 or part 2?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
i'm stuck on some endless loop of blackmailing, or forcing the aunt, and being rough and gentle with the mom. anybody got a save right after this broken loop.

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
can someone help me i'm at the part where you drug your mother with her pain killer and after that you check on her. i kept on repeat this part the part where you choose to give your mother the slavepill or not. i already tried both option nothing change kept on looping on this scene.

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
can someone help me i'm at the part where you drug your mother with her pain killer and after that you check on her. i kept on repeat this part the part where you choose to give your mother the slavepill or not. i already tried both option nothing change kept on looping on this scene.
I don’t even remember that part, holly fuck.

look… the part one is broken and buggy and I always have no time to rebuild it. Try to look and search all other rooms and progress that way… if you couldn’t… fuck it. Jump to part two. And after that try dark path.

and meanwhile I’ll promise to rebuild it… some day.

…I hope.

Reactions: Thedendelion

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
i found out why it kept on looping on this part because it's the end of part 1, but you place a dialoge saying to reload my last save point. so if you ever thinking of remaking you need to remove that part or change it to something like ending dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
hey people ... can anyone make some kind of guide, because what's on you tube is one big shit and nowhere else i can't find anything else ... sorry for my english (google translate)

Alexander Taylor

Apr 8, 2020
This might be the best game I have ever played, it's soooo good. At least for me, considering it's literally my fantasies coming true, so ofc this game might not be for everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
Started playing the game and after the kitchen In Enslaver Part 1 I could not save the game. Got an error that's attached.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Puh ... happy I read that before DLing ... I hate kinetic novels, then I read a book or watch a movie ^^ - For me its about choices. But still good luck with you game.
And please add the Kinetic tag :)
STILL doesn't have a "kinetic" tag. It mentions it it the spoiler section, but no actual tag. I've gained a forced habit of reading the entire page before wasting bandwidth. A lot of games on here just aren't tagged correctly.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This game is THE WORST one I have tried on F95 yet. The Engrish is horrible, the writing is horrible, the CGI is horrible for example: there is one scene in the living room where the aunt is walking on air, the facial expressions and rendering are cringeworthy, the characters are really really out there and unrealistic, and the story well let's face it this is just a wet dream about rape and enslavement. The disclaimer claims it's consensual, but the scenes and story say different and that is the least of the problems with this one. Oh and finally let's not forget about the buggy loops you get stuck into. I think I've suffered minor brain damage from trying this one.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes