2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
another one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+ various others one in the same sequence

PS. somebody can explain me how do we get from night in the school to having pills in the pants (well there's nothing in the CG), the mom took that and we understand immediately the effects and the correlation?
The plot is broken?

Last edited:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
PS. somebody can explain me how do we get from night in the school to having pills in the pants, the mom took that and we understand the effects?
The plot is broken?
It's been a while since I played it, but if I remember correctly, it's explained later in the game.

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, friend. I talk about “day 2”. There is two main scenes after the returning.
Right after Jason’s return form the therapist, he picks up the rope and tape and following the scenarios, he has to go to his mother's room. He takes what he find there and returns to the living room.
A user reports to me that there is a bug somewhere, but I can't find it yet. No one else has reported such a problem and I figured he might be playing an old version of the game. Maybe the bug before or after the scene in the living room.
I'm not sure if I encountered the same bug or something but I'm stuck in a loop. After I use the rope found in the garage on the mom, I get redirected to the intro scene of the game with Enslaver logo and scene resets to Jason exiting the therapist's building. Is this a bug or is it intentional and I'm doing something wrong.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I'm not sure if I encountered the same bug or something but I'm stuck in a loop. After I use the rope found in the garage on the mom, I get redirected to the intro scene of the game with Enslaver logo and scene resets to Jason exiting the therapist's building. Is this a bug or is it intentional and I'm doing something wrong.
That’s the end of part1. Download part2 and enjoy.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Will someone explain to me how to move past Aunt room being locked, and bathroom being locked part? I'm stuck!

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Go downstairs and then what? You need to be more clearer than that dude! I have gone downstairs in to the dining room, the Kichen, and living room over an over. The living room is stuck on the aunt loop sitting on the couch. Then if you click on bathroom door multiple times it unlocks with no one inside it, and both Mother and Aunt are talking in the living room where you can't interact with them. I heard you have to get into Garage but I have yet even come close going outside or even yet go to the therapist! The best bet is just skip the first game all together, and just play part 2 to see all the stuff you missed!

Go downstairs.

Last edited:

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
so, this game is basically finished then? Why hasn't it been updated to complete? Or are there any updates planned for the future?

Reactions: snowman97

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
there is no sharing or something like that right? btw there is no way to change the MC name? also there is a WT for the choices or I can choose whatever I want? btw I got an error when the aunt came and the MC has some pills out of the blue wtf happened?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok this is unplayable error after error I can give a pass to the renders and dialogs but not to all the errors is there a bugfixed version that havent been shared or something like that?

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
ok this is unplayable error after error I can give a pass to the renders and dialogs but not to all the errors is there a bugfixed version that havent been shared or something like that?
What exactly is broken? And why there is a “complete” label? The game isn’t ready.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
What exactly is broken? And why there is a “complete” label? The game isn’t ready.
I take full responsabity for reporting this as complete since I might have missinterpretated the changelog as for what is broken if I ignore the first error when the aunt cames later on the game (the same day ingame I belive) a second error appears and if I ignore it for the second time the game enters in an error loop (when the mother is taking a shower) that doesnt let me advance at all

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I take full responsabity for reporting this as complete since I might have missinterpretated the changelog as for what is broken if I ignore the first error when the aunt cames later on the game (the same day ingame I belive) a second error appears and if I ignore it for the second time the game enters in an error loop (when the mother is taking a shower) that doesnt let me advance at all
Hmmm... I dont know about issue in the shower scene. Try to avoid it for the first time. Obviously thats your second visiting the bathroom. Very strange. I'll check it out.

Thanks for the report.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes