• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

dami123

Apr 3, 2020
Hi, friend!

I'm very glad you like my game and want more of it:) ... but I have to disappoint you a little. By my rough calculations, sometime around the beginning of April, I should get the beta release for my subscribers and by mid-April - the finished version of day 4. The good news is that on day 4 I finish "The Beginning" and sometime in May I start the second episode of the story, where the real fun starts :))
Is there a Walkthrough or mod?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I just need to ask but is there any point to the option in this game. I mean it seem to me it wants you do bad things just to get scenes and there's no reason to be good. The MC is just being an a**hole just because the world around him seems to suck. If this was to be taken as normal teen behavior it would be fine but the game is literally pushing you to be an a**hole. Is this right? Is there no reason to try and be good in this game. I'm still playing it but without a walkthrough I'd like to as least know in what direction I'm suppose to play the MC as.

• Angry
Reactions: JackshitMelody

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I just need to ask but is there any point to the option in this game. I mean it seem to me it wants you do bad things just to get scenes and there's no reason to be good. The MC is just being an a**hole just because the world around him seems to suck. If this was to be taken as normal teen behavior it would be fine but the game is literally pushing you to be an a**hole. Is this right? Is there no reason to try and be good in this game. I'm still playing it but without a walkthrough I'd like to as least know in what direction I'm suppose to play the MC as.
The game is pure fiction and fantasy about the born of a psycho. That's the main point. You just sit, observe and enjoy Jason's actions.

Reactions: fromqb

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok I'm starting to understand this game and why it doesn't have a walkthrough. It's because it's broken with files missing so you just have to ignore them. Beside that the story skips all over the place so you can't get a clear reading of what's going on and what to do, but I think I figured it out. So the story I've seen so far is our MC is an intelligent young man who is suppose to be going to a school for the gifted but everyone there seems to be stupid. The story starts to split after being caught drunk stealing are car with his best friend. After this event your mother seem to start taking medicine for stress headaches which has a side effect of some sort of hypnosis by giving direct commands to person effected. Of course are MC starts using this to his advantage, which start him down a dark path.

Reactions: CTNK

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Ok I'm starting to understand this game and why it doesn't have a walkthrough. It's because it's broken with files missing so you just have to ignore them. Beside that the story skips all over the place so you can't get a clear reading of what's going on and what to do, but I think I figured it out. So the story I've seen so far is our MC is an intelligent young man who is suppose to be going to a school for the gifted but everyone there seems to be stupid. The story starts to split after being caught drunk stealing are car with his best friend. After this event your mother seem to start taking medicine for stress headaches which has a side effect of some sort of hypnosis by giving direct commands to person effected. Of course are MC starts using this to his advantage, which start him down a dark path.
Yeah. Pretty much you get it

CTNK

May 14, 2021
Hi there
is there

The file of Part. II (Days 2 beloog..) trying to download is no longer available.?
due to the following (from MEGA site:)
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi there
is there

The file of Part. II (Days 2 beloog..) trying to download is no longer available.?
due to the following (from MEGA site:)
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
Just report the OP when this happens and a mod will get it fixed.

Reactions: CTNK

dmmt

May 8, 2020
sooooo, this game is...broken then? or no? Nothing seems to advance the story consistently, just by pure happenstance.

Reactions: SamHaim

make3shift

Aug 26, 2020
I just got back from school after stumbling upon the principal and waking up from bed and stuck there. I tried pressing every button but nothing won't advance me through the game. Any hints on how to progress from here?

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes