• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Trying to progress scenes in this game is maddening lol. Like it feels like the game is stuck in a loop that it can't escape from no matter what actions you take -- which is a damn shame because this game is kinky af

Reactions: SamHaim

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Trying to progress scenes in this game is maddening lol. Like it feels like the game is stuck in a loop that it can't escape from no matter what actions you take -- which is a damn shame because this game is kinky af
There is only one possible loop in the Part1. After the therapist. Everything else is just... bad game design skills.

But not loop :)

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Ayume

Apr 14, 2021
Good

I'm stuck just before going to the psychiatrist. the only scene available that I have is that of Aunt doing yoga, but choose the options you choose always ends in fail. Even when the green check to pass the test appears on the screen, I only have that scene since the rest of the doors are either closed or they have nothing of interest, how is this part passed?

I have tried all kinds of combinations and even started the game again and treated Tia differently, but the same thing happens once she gets to do Yoga always Fail and without any other option

Last edited:
Reactions: Feraoteph

Rubs95

Dec 13, 2018
In part 1, when I meet the aunt I get: "An exception has occurred" and I have to choose to ignore or rollback. Is there a way around this?

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Enslaver-The Beginning [v0.8.0 Part 1] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Original Size: 1.89 GB

Download Win,Linux (406MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (390MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android ?

Jserickcq

Aug 27, 2021
I love this game but I would like you to fix part 1 in which there is a loop in which you have to go to the living room, but there is only the aunt who tells you to leave and sends you to the kitchen to wait 5 minutes and I can't move forward

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Beside this error,
what the hell is going on? its hardly to understand.. some dialogue seem built by robots..
-Me robot,
-you robot,
-let's go!
-why?
-how do you feel today?
-the sky is.. blue!

Well, other than this.. CG are too much ripetive is some scenes, you can have a scene with 30 frame but it have only 2 different CG and the same lines, in another one I'm feeling really akward to watch a girl turning that much around during a conversation (aunt), man...

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Beside this error,
what the hell is going on? its hardly to understand.. some dialogue seem built by robots..
-Me robot,
-you robot,
-let's go!
-why?
-how do you feel today?
-the sky is.. blue!

Well, other than this.. CG are too much ripetive is some scenes, you can have a scene with 30 frame but it have only 2 different CG and the same lines, in another one I'm feeling really akward to watch a girl turning that much around during a conversation (aunt), man...
And when you press “ignore”… what’s happen? I remember that resolve that problem.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes