2.80 star(s) 51 Votes

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I have visited the therapist for the first time now I’m stuck. The only scenes I have is the aunt in the living room. The mom in the living room and her bed. I don’t have any other scenes and I’m stuck. Need some help.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I have visited the therapist for the first time now I’m stuck. The only scenes I have is the aunt in the living room. The mom in the living room and her bed. I don’t have any other scenes and I’m stuck. Need some help.
Check the mom’s room and take the pills from left night stand. Have fun after that!

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
I just started the game on android and enjoy it.
Will push further on.

But omg, constant overlay kills the mood.
Can't we remove it?
Like a swipe down or something?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Whoever translated this game must have a very firm grip and understanding of the modern-day English language.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android compress v0.8.0 Part 1 (413.6 MB) APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Mega file isn't there for part 2. I want to try this game but only part one can be downloaded. Thanks.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I don't get it. Where did these magic pills come from all of a sudden? The MC is at the school, watching the principle whoop the secretaries ass. Then he's in his bed and these pills magically appear in his pocket. To which his mom and, apparently, his aunt have taken them. I don't get it.

Reactions: Durisaz and CTNK

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
The day just repeats, I spammed the living room for 15 minutes (with skipping enabled), this makes no sense. We really need either a walkthrough for that one or just a more straight forward game, because it's getting unplayable

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Can someone give me a Walkthrough / a walkthrough mod pls
CAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY SHITS WICH'S HAPPENING
(not english native btw sorry)

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes