Enthralled & Consent: Development Thread, and my other works & projects.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
datazzguy said:
OhWee said:
Edit: Archiving more pics...

View attachment 613495
Do you have the image of Melody and Sophia that's on the center monitor?
That's an image from ingame. You can use unren.bat to extract the images from the renpy files, just place unren.bat in the same subfolder that has the game.exe in it, and click on it to run the extractor. I usually choose option 9, as that extracts the game files as well, should I wish to scan through say script.rpy for some reason.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled Pt 3 Update:

BriannaEnthralled_OhWee.jpg

The above render is a mini-teaser of sorts. She has a supporting role in Part 3, that's all I'm sayin...

So, while I haven't officially stated when I was hoping to have Pt 3 ready for prime time, I had hoped to have it done by the end of this month (the two year anniversary of the release of Pt 1). However, in typical OhWee fashion, as with what happened in Part 2 with the extended Dee storyline, I'm in the middle of fleshing out a bit more of the backstory for Kate and Trace.

I had originally planned to keep that section of the story fairly short, but as I remember a few people commenting in regards to the previous installments that they would have liked to see more renders for the sexy scenes, I decided to squeeze in a few more sexy renders. Which, of course, means I'm spending more time getting those extra renders ready. While I'm not going overboard, i.e. I'm not going be doing multiple angles with slight pose variatons for each pose setup, which tends to bore me as an artist, well it means I'll miss my 'personal deadline' for Pt 3.

Nonetheless, the story is coming together nicely, and I've squeezed in an extra cameo or two into the story that relate to my 'Consent' multiverse, and have revisited and reworked a couple of older renders that are being incorporated into the story now, to help flesh out the final chapter a bit more.

There isn't going to be a Part 4, I'm good with just a Trilogy, but a number of the characters that have appeared in Enthralled will of course find their way into my future stories.

So yeah, still Someday, but just wanted to let people know that I AM focused on getting Pt 3 across the finish line at the moment. It's still slow going, but yeah getting there...

I'm also still following artistic whims as they strike, like that Classic Trek Whorg render that I recentaly archived. I find that if I don't tackle those whims when they strike, they will more often than not fall by the wayside, and I'm a bit of an impulsive artist. Keeps me sane or some such...
:p

So yeah, keep the faith. Pt 3 IS coming eventually, and sooner rather than later unless I bite the bucket or something...
:D

DeeWildfireSupport_OhWee.jpg

DMD_PL_GalsDaddy_OhWee.jpg

JennaRachelEmily_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is a 'I was secretly hoping to do a last minute push to get Pt 3 of Enthralled done by now but was distracted again' update!

EnthralledPt3_KateTraceEtcHotTub_OhWee.jpg

So, the slightly longer version. A number of things came up towards the end of last week that disrupted my plans to get Enthralled Pt 3 a lot closer to completion, which I won't go into, but as y'all should know by now I'm easily distracted, that shouldn't be a big surprise.

That being said, I have been adding new renders daily to the Part 3 story pool in the last couple of weeks, so I haven't been standing still by any means. I did make a significant decision in the last couple of days to go a bit more in depth into where Kat(i)e's story diverges from the official KC timeline, which means I'm currently hammering out that part of her backstory and trying to figure out when exactly she kicks Brian and the Bossamn to the curb in favor of her Dad.

I figured that since I went a bit into depth with Dee and of course quite a bit into Meg's backstory, that I should give Kate a bit more due. As for Trace, as I mentioned before I'm talking a bit about her backstory as well, but her timeline is a lot easier as I'm not diverging from where the game's Harem ending left things. That being said, yes Trace is getting some love and luvin' in Part 3 of course backstory wise! Also, note the archived Trace pic four posts above this one. Yes, it's Enthralled related...

So yeah, even more pages and story related stuff is being added to Part 3, and still someday, sooner rather than later!

Carry on!
:D

Edit: Archiving more pics:

DeeCosplayGoneWrong_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
R.E. Enthralled:

Still plugging away! Not that anyone follows this thread...

EnthralledPt3SoccerTeaserOhWee.jpg

I'm deliberately not posting these updates in the Enthralled thread in the 'Comics' section thread, as I don't want people to get too excited too early, possibly setting them up for disappointment when the going is slow, hence why I like to post these updates here in my development thread instead. The few people that follow this thread know that I'm not the fastest at getting renders done, plus they like my random art pieces too, so they are a bit more patient IMHO.

The above render is a variation of another render I did with the Team Underboob gals. It's part of the story, but it doesn't really give anything away hence why I chose to share this one even though it's a rather simple render.

I'm working on a 'group' scene ATM and figured I'd post this update while I'm waiting on a render to bake. Posing and then rendering say 9 closely interacting characters in the same scene and then merging the two render passes in Photoshop takes time, just sayin...

I'm chugging right along, but it'll be a bit yet until Pt 3 is ready. As I'm scripting dialogue, I'm finding that a few more panels will help with the story flow, so I'm alternating between trying to push to get the panels scripted and creating filler panels as needed. I'm in the 170s on the page count right now, as far as continuous completed story panels, note that Part 3 picks up at Page 143. I have several dozen more panels ready for scripting, and will need to create a couple dozen more for the 'climax' at the end that I haven't done yet. Plus I may need to rework a few banked renders, it's been a long time since I last touched a few of those (Summer of 2018), and I'm a bit pickier now...

So yeah, someday soon, and your continued patience is appreciated! Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still pretty much focused on Enthralled ATM, random whim renders aside.

Enjoy your weekend!
;)

Edit 9/6/2020:
Enthralled Pt 3 Story Progress
Pages 143-183 completed/fully scripted so far...
Several dozen more renders ready for scripting and, a couple dozen more renders will need to be made and/or reworked.

More teaser pics:

EnthralledPt3Teaser_YoungKateDad_OhWee.jpg

KatieRedHearts_OhWee.jpg

EnthralledPt3KateWrightTeaser_OhWee.jpg

DeeRyu_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled Update!

Enthralled Pt 3 Story Progress:

Pages Scripted: 143-186 fully completed/fully scripted so far
Several dozen more renders completed, ready for scripting.
Creating more renders for Kate's backstory at the moment...
Will need to do a couple dozen more renders for the tail end of the story once I finish working out Kate's backstory and script the relevant panels that lead up to the tail end of the story.

Here's another teaser pic:

EnthralledPt3_ScubaTeaser_OhWee.jpg

Not much else to report ATM. I decided to follow up on a couple of whims r.e. Kate's backstory, as you can see above...

Pt 3 may end up topping 100 pages at this rate. I'm not big on focusing on page counts, but I have quite a few renders banked and ready to script ATM. I don't like to script them until I have the previous panels in the sequence scripted, as I'll often change up the story a bit as I'm writing, so the later panels may need to reference events in earlier panels. I have a solid story outline, but as I noted earlier, the decision to develop Trace & Kate's backstory a bit more is a significant development...

So Enthralled Pt 3 keeps getting longer, but someday, fairly soon!
:cool:

Archiving more pics:

EnthralledPt3_TeaserYoungKateDaleKarenTubo_OhWee.jpg

EnthralledPt3Teaser_MVYoungGals_OhWee.jpg

EnthralledPt3_YoungKateDadBed_OhWee.jpg

DeePicnic_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled Update!

Pages Scripted: 143-194 fully completed/fully scripted so far...
Several dozen more renders completed, ready for scripting.
Creating more renders for Kate/Dale's backstory at the moment...
Will need to do a couple dozen more renders for the tail end of the story once I finish working out Kate's backstory and script the relevant panels that lead up to the tail end of the story.

So, I mentioned before that there'd be a few new cameos in Part 3. Mitzi, one of my characters from my 'currently on the backburner' project Consent, will have a brief cameo in Part 3, so I spent a bit of time reworking her...

MitziMkII_OhWee.jpg

Mitzi was originally designed back in 2017, when I was just getting started with Daz Studio and this whole 3D character art thing, and I felt it was time to tweak her a bit and put my improved skills to good use. She's still very much a tomboy of course, as intended, but maybe she's just a bit more appealing now. Plus, she has more 'up to date' hair, as the hair she was sporting before is rather old as far as Daz hair is concerned. She's still Genesis 2, as I like the textures I picked for her, and don't want to bother to pull her forward, plus I have a lot of Genesis 2 wardrobe that I like to put to good use occasionally.

I spent a bit of time on Kelby, Mitzi's best bud, as well, mostly trying to pull her textures a bit more firmly into Iray land. She's a Genesis 2 model as well, that I just happen to like a lot. I re-spun her slightly, but for the most part she's not that much different than she was before. No pic to share though ATM.

Anyways, as I've mentioned before, I've been banking a bunch of 'Kate & Dale backstory' renders for the last few weeks for Enthralled Pt 3, and am finally at a point where I've been able to script them in page order. Well, up until page 192 anyways - I need to break up the narration text between two panels, so I'm making another 'filler' render to break up the text over two panels. That aside, yeah I have a lot of 'consecutive' ready to script panels that I'll be continuing to script over the next several days, and I have a few 'orgy-ish' related panels that I need to put together, which takes time to bend all of those groping hands/fingers and trying to align those bodies against each other without embedding fingers, heads, etc... yeah yea blah blah.

I was shooting for scripting up to page 200 before I posted this update, but as I've had a bit of interest in my Comics thread recently, and since those 'filler' renders keep tripping me up, well I wanted to share my latest progress at least.

'Incest on Steroids' might be one way to describe Part 3. Up until now, I've only introduced a couple of new incestuous relationships, but as far as Kate and Dale are concerned, well I won't spoil it for ya! A number of the new cameos in Part 3 involve those two, involving more 'alternate timeline' silliness, so I'll leave it at that. I may have went overboard, but as they say 'go big or go home...'

Back to work! More pose adjusting, joy...
o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld and Lac

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is my official just scripted page 200...

Enthralled Update!

Pages Scripted: 143-245 fully completed/fully scripted so far...
Over two dozen more Katie backstory renders completed, ready for scripting.
A few more renders on top of those will be needed to wrap up Katie's backstory, after which comes the 'final stretch'.

I wasn't sure which panel would end up being page 200 before now, as I've been creating and inserting new panels as the developing story requires, but here's a teaser:

EnthralledPt3_Pg200Teaser_OhWee..jpg

I removed the dialogue boxes, so as to not spoil it fo ya!

Anyways, yeah still plugging away as my time and energy allow. Katie's backstory (that is, my alternate timeline version of it) is a bit intricate, so it's required a bit more work, plus I do get distracted by other stuff occasionally, but I'm 90% focused on Pt 3 when not taking care of other stuff.

I ended up reworking one of the new characters, as I wasn't as happy with how she looked, so I ended up re-doing a few renders. Sometimes this feels like a two steps forward, one step back thing, but I think that once you've seen what I've done with Katie's backstory, most of y'all will really like it.

The completed Enthralled series very likely will have well over 250 pages at this point. Many of those renders are already done, but I still have more filler panels to create for continuity, and I still need to create more renders for the tail end as well, including a few 'special guest appearances' panels for the credits.

So, still Someday and Soon, your patience as always is very much appreciated!

Carry on!
;)

MirrorCaptainDee_OhWee.jpg

DeeSadTroll_OhWee.jpg

DeeMartianOreo_OhWee.jpg

EnthralledTeaser_KateWrightShower_OhWee.jpg

DeeMarvinGangbang_OhWee.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled update!

EnthralledGalsEstella_OhWee.jpg

So, I released Pt 3 of Enthralled yesterday. HOWEVER, I decided to break up the rest of the story into two parts, Pt 3 and 4. Pt 3 has 108 pages, and the next part will very likely have 50+ pages.

I've been neglecting other things, so I decided it was best to release what I have so far for Pt 3. This allows me to do other things for a bit before I get back to Pt 4. So it'll be a few months before the rest of the story comes out.

I am interested in feedback on Part 3 of course. I added cast members from a fifth game into the mix, re-imagining their backgrounds a bit. I liked the idea, but of course feedback is welcome!

That's it for now. Hopefully y'all will enjoy Enthralled Pt 3!

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-ohwee.17722/#post-1070057

That's it for now!
;)

DeeMartinOffice_OhWee.jpg

DeeMartinBeachHouse_OhWee.jpg

DeeMartinBeachHouse2_OhWee.jpg

DeeFountain_OhWee.jpg

DeeWitchesBroom_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Random update:

I'm taking a break from Enthralled for a little bit. I have a bunch of stuff banked already for Pt 4, but I'm a little burned out with posing and rendering for the moment, so it's time for a breather.

Still doing renders occasionally though. This one came about because I was watching NHK World and saw a performance by Walkure, which inspired me to do this...

Dee_TSU_Walkure_OhWee.jpg

Thank Carl Macek if you don't recognize Dee's hand gesture, but maybe recognize the mecha behind her, and look up Macross Delta on YouTube...

That's it for now!
;)

Edit: Archiving pics:

ElleDeeOperatives_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelodyVictory_OhWee.jpg

DeeMarieTerrance1_OhWee.jpg

DeeMarieTerrance2_OhWee.jpg

MegCookiesFireplace_OhWee.jpg

AdaDeeRollerbladingElves_OhWee.jpg

AnimeMageDee_OhWee.jpg

DeeStairs_OhWee.jpg

DeeEtcVFRowboat_OhWee.jpg

KateNun_OhWee.jpg

DeeXMas2020_OhWee.jpg

TeenDeeCollegeDee_OhWee.jpg

DeeAlienMonolith_OhWee.jpg

CurvyDeeWannaPlay_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick Enthralled (non) Update:

Getting ready to tackle Part 4, just as soon as I get burned out on XCOM...

DeeXCOM.jpg

Yeah, it's a slightly older game, but GOG had a sale over the holidays with a package deal on the game and expansion packs. I finally got around to installing and playing it last week, and well, in true gamer fashion, I'm hammering through the campaign ATM. My all female squad of badasses is kicking alien ass and taking names!

On a slightly unrelated note, if there was a XXX mod for this game, yeah I'd be a lost cause for a while r.e. getting anything done...
;)

(Imagining Sectoid on Human abductee sex - somebody has probably made a game along those lines around here already for all I know...)

Anyways, yeah it'll be a bit before Part 4 shows up. I'm not as burned out on rendering/getting more enthused ATM, so soon and in the coming months...

Carry on!

Edit: Archiving pics...

EmilieEdwardParentTwinsDee_OhWee.jpg

CurvyDeeElleJen1_OhWee.jpg

DeeOfWhorg_Trooper_OhWee.jpg

OliviaMkIX_OhWee.jpg

DeeMelodyNotOlivia_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just sharing my latest Daz 3D Character Lookalike victory moment...

OliviaMkXI_Yaaaay_OhWee.jpg

I've been trying to nail down Olivia (from DMD) for literally years now, pushing morph dials around trying to approximate her shape. I've made around a dozen different attempts to dial her in over the last several years...

Turns out that I kept missing a G3F character that is obviously her 'base figure' with a few tweaks. That being FWSA Whitley... I discovered Whitley today as I decided to look at FWSA characters one more time. Her huge lips and the hairstyle used kept throwing me off, but today I recognized a number of close to perfect matches in the eye shape, nose shape and most importantly face/cheek structure, plus the chin cleft of course...

Still not 100% perfect, but I feel pretty good about this take on her...

So, anyways, success, finally!!!
:D:D:D

I may or may not go back and re-render a few panels in Enthralled with the 'more correct' Olivia, I should be working on Enthralled now but I decided a few days ago that I'd dial in Olivia as best I possibly could. My efforts with other character mixes were fairly close, but no cigar. Whitley wasn't in my library, hence why I never tried her before...

So yeah, I'll probably do a few Olivia fan renders to get her out of my system, then get back to work on Enthralled. This'll give me an excuse to maybe have her do another cameo in Enthralled Pt 4...

Back to work!

Archiving more pics:

DeeCocoOliviaBeach1_OhWee.jpg

Dee209Dance_OhWee.jpg

DeeGalsTerrance1_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled Pt 4 mini update...

YoungChristySamDeck_OhWee.jpg

I've been getting sidetracked a bit lately, but have been slowly easing in to Pt 4 again. I haven't hit my 'weekly render count' goals yet due to other stuff and various artistic whims distracting me, but am slowly banking the remaining renders for Pt 4.

I enjoy rendering Young Christy due to the fact that I like to linger on her bodacious curves. The render above is a whim render, but I may work it into the story for Pt 4.

Cryptocurrency madness has me pretty much giving up on doing a computer hardware upgrade anytime soon. I saw a story a couple of days ago showing a bunch of new laptops in 'tent' mode on a shelf in a crypto mining farm. So the miners are now snagging any decent laptops they can find atm too. I was looking forward to getting a new laptop with an Nvidia 30 series GPU soon, as the chiclet keyboard on this 8 year old laptop I'm typing on ATM is becoming intermittent in responding to keystrokes (especially the 'e' key), but that's now off the table for a bit. As for the desktop build, yeah good luck finding higher end 30 series Nvidia cards at or near MSRP...

So short form, my 'interim' rendering rig is still going to be my go to rig for a while yet... it'd be nice to have faster graphics cards than my 1080 Ti, I had planned on buying at least two 30 series cards with more VRAM for my next build, but since the entire build is on hold, I have no choice but to make do with what I have.

My current rig is a HTPC build, and is not designed to be a daily rendering rig, and the case isn't the best as far as airflow goes. So the graphics card tends to throttle a lot, even with me reducing the card power a bit. At full power it throttles even more!

Anyways, yeah Pt 4 eventually. Just relax for now, it'll be a bit. Someday...
:rolleyes:

DeeOliviaGrahamSexyVDay_OhWee.jpg

Another silly homage...

GilliansLustyIsland_OhWee.jpg

DeeSexyCaptain_OhWee.jpg

DeeUnderboobSkirt_OhWee.jpg

DeeOliviaPeeperBeach_OhWee.jpg

DeePeeperVidCam_OhWee.jpg

OliviaCoco1_OhWee.jpg

DeeSaraKiss_OhWee.jpg

DeeGhostHookers_OhWee.jpg

BraydenStar_OhWee.jpg

BraydenStarDee_OhWee.jpg

Dee2021Tunnel_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Just a minor Ethralled update.

So, as I'm sure a few of you will be thinking after seeing it, what does this pic have to do with the Enthralled storyline?

View attachment 549600

You'll just have to wait and see...

This render is a WIP at the moment. Gonna play with some 'water drops' enhancements to see if I can improve upon it. For the red guy at the left, though, I don't have any such addons that will work on him in my Daz library, as he's an older model that doesn't get a lot of support these days. I tweaked his texture maps more than a bit to get him looking a bit better, creating a few additional texture maps in the process, i.e. bump and specular, and also tweaking the color balance on his 'older' map to shift him more to the 'red' side, and also playing with a few sliders to get a reasonably looking sheen on his skin.

Anyways, the point is that I'm slowly plugging away at things. I tend to follow my artistic whims wherever they may take me, as you can see from the variety of images that I've archived recently, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about Enthralled. At this moment, however, I'm working on a chunk of Enthralled Pt 3 related renders, and have set a modest target in order to keep moving forward on that front. My current rendering system isn't all that fast, so each of these renders takes a while to bake, not to mention setup, then followup passes as I spot and correct issues and such.

Because of what happened with Part 2, i.e. a few people sharing incomplete versions of Enthralled Pt. 2 on other sharing sites that they cobbled together as I was releasing batches of panels, I'm probably going to hold off on releasing story panels for Part 3 until I have accumulated all of them. This will mean that I won't be sharing very many story related panels in the coming weeks as I work towards wrapping up Enthralled.

I'll continue to post a few teasers though, of course, 'cuz that's how I roll.

I am also leaving the Enthralled comics thread dormant for now, not posting any updates there, as I don't want to get people's hopes up r.e. Pt 3 being released anytime soon. I do want to wrap up that story, but at my own pace, while not neglecting my need to follow my artistic whims wherever they may take me.

So yeah, short form, Enthralled Pt. 3 eventually, your continued patience is appreciated.

View attachment 550372

View attachment 554405

View attachment 554933

View attachment 555340

View attachment 557629

View attachment 575125

View attachment 577208

View attachment 589104

View attachment 590325
Is this only one Picture or exist a full comic?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is this only one Picture or exist a full comic?
If you are referring to the first pic in the post you linked, those two did make an appearance in Pt 3 of Enthralled:

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-ohwee.17722/

As for the other pics in the post, I like to archive the pics I post around F95Zone (mostly in Fanart threads) in one place (here), mainly so that I can have them handy later if I need them (to share in a PM, etc.), but also to show off most of my silly artwork in one place.

I've found that, for me at least, it's best that I follow my artistic whims whenever they should strike. Which is how Enthralled came to be. It began as an artistic whim, and ended up blowing up into a four part hundreds of pages comic...

Hope this helps!

Which brings me to an...

Enthralled mini (non)update!

DeeElleJenUnderwater_OhWee.jpg
(not an Enthralled related render, although Dee, Elle and Jen are featured in Enthralled...)

Enthralled has been put on the back burner temporarily, as I am currently collaborating with another fan artist on an upcoming mini project. More details on this other project at a late date, when it is closer to completion. My humble apologies for those of you that are waiting on Pt. 4, but I've been 90% focused on this other project for the last week or so.

Oh, and I also made a nod to the fact that the DMD Fanart Thread on F95Zone passed the 300 page mark this week. I've been contributing to that thread since it began in August of 2017, first with some Photoshop silliness, later on with actual Daz Studio renders. In honor of hitting the 300 page mark, I contributed this mini-story to honor the occasion:

Pg1_The300Martins_OhWee.jpg Pg2_The300Martins_OhWee.jpg Pg3_The300Martins_OhWee.jpg Pg4_The300Martins_OhWee.jpg Pg5_The300Martins_OhWee.jpg Pg6_The300Martins_OhWee.jpg

DMD, and a few other games from 'back in the day' were what inspired me to attempt to tackle my own CG art projects. It seems like a long time ago now...

Note that DMD was first introduced in September of 2016. I began my foray into this Daz Studio CG art hobby thing a few months later. I had intended to create my own game, Consent (also known as Age of Consent), but my artistic whims have taken me in a completely different direction since then.

It was actually Lab Rats, and a personal mod I did for that game, that opened the door for wanting to do a game at the time, and by extension wanting to learn Daz Studio, so that I could do art for my game project!

I still want to do Consent at some point of course! But my silly crossover comic Enthralled, and as it relates to a few games featured here on F95Zone, is higher up on my priority list these days. And this new 'secret' mini project that I'm currently collaboratiing on is at the top of the list ATM. Enthralled is mainly an excuse for me to put some of my favorite game characters from various games with a smattering of my own characters into sexy situations anyways...

A few of the Consent characters have made appearances in Enthralled of course!

I also help a couple of other people out every now and then with their own passion projects and such. Recently, I helped a (now) fellow fan artist get into the world of Daz Studio fan art. He had not done any CG fanart until recently, but did his best using Photoshop (or a similar program) to do 'parody' art, but since I talked him into trying Daz Studio, he has taken to it like a fish in water! You should check out RustyV's art in the DMD fanart thread! In some respects, his skill and knack for this Daz Studio fanart thing has already surpassed mine, and he's only been at it a few months! He's a better fanart comedian than I am as well...

(one of RustyV 's fanart pieces, not a comedy piece but it definitely deserves some appreciation!)

He's still learning some of the nuances of Daz Studio (as am I really...), but that's the nice thing about Daz Studio, you can learn the various nuances at your own pace, but it's pretty easy to get started and you can start cranking out your own renders about immediately!

So apologies to my Enthralled fans for now. I'm still going to try to knock out a handful of Enthralled renders when the whim strikes over the next couple of weeks, but it's not my priority ATM...

Your continued patience is MOST appreciated!

Archiving more pics:

CocoandtheHeartbreakers_OhWee.jpg

DeeSultryMicroBikini_OhWee.jpg

JenPool_OhWee.jpg

ElenaBraydenPool.jpg

DeezRoomBating_OhWee.jpg

DeeG3F_2021_OhWee.jpg

DeeCos_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is my 3000th post!

3000thF95ZonePostPic_OhWee.jpg

I'm also creeping up on 4 years since I first registered here at F95Zone!

It's been an interesting journey. My 'Consent' project is still on the backburner, and I've been mostly focused on doing fanart related renders, and of course my silly Enthralled crossover comic. I did spend some time briefly on the Babysitter team, but for the most part have just been doing my own thing. And of course I've made a few mods over the last few years...

And now I'm tackling FmF, which will be my first published game here (note that it's a team effort with RustyV), and of course is an unauthorized parody... I've helped with a few other projects in the last four years, but for the most part I have just been doing my own thing.

BTW, the FmF teaser thread is here if you want details:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-is-coming-soon-ohwee-rustyv-teaser-artwork-thread-for-now.78473/

Enthralled Pt 4 is of course now on the backburner as I focus on getting FmF across the fnish line. FmF is designed to be a short and sweet project, but will still need a number of renders for it. Thankfully, fellow fan artist RustyV has been helping out with that, while I've mostly been concentrating on interface related stuff, although I'll be doing a bunch of 'regular' renders too.

Anyways, yeah, 3000 posts and counting... it's been a fun ride so far!

Archiving more stuff...

View attachment ElleWalk3.mp4

ElleFmFMall1_OhWee.jpg

DeeAxes_OhWee.jpg

ElleShipwrecked_OhWee.jpg

FmFDeeElleJenHall_OhWee.jpg

DeeElleJenSpacePixies_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello how r u today ? can u pls tell me where is all these games threads ..i been searhing cannot fid any of thim in these all pix (kissing triplets ..remembering the hoor head..
Here's a question that I should address:

Q: "Why so long for the initial release?"

Answer:
I'm rather new to Daz, having worked with it for only a few short months. But even that short amount of time has made me a little ambitious r.e. my artistic tastes. And my current hardware isn't ideally suited to the task, as it doesn't have 'cuda cores. I've developed a taste for Iray renders, which makes this relevant, so I accept for now that renders will take longer (sometimes a LOOOOONG time).

Which is all fine and good, except when you are tying to pull off scenes like this:

View attachment 7428

The Paragon Cabaret figures in prominently into my storyline (you don't have to go there, but for those that do...). And it has a LOT of elements going on, which make for very long render times (on my laptop at least). Add to that that I'm experimenting as I go along, trying to get the right textures, etc., and that I'm new to Daz, and well this means setting up locations like this, and dialing them in properly, well it takes a while.

This gets compounded when I'm trying to do stuff like this...

View attachment 7429

This is just a partial render, hence the graininess, but I want to draw your attention to the shower booth at the middle right. In this render you'll notice that there are a lot of mirrors in play in the shower booth area. This all results in a very complex render.

I've been planning on building a render station soon, but thanks to the state of the CPU market right now I have reason to hold off for a couple of months until the really high core count CPUs become generally available, so I've been holding off on doing renders in this location, focusing on other areas instead, which require less rendering horsepower.

Then there's the whole 'getting the shower water prop to work' issue I've been having, but that's something I'll figure out eventually, once I get back to working in this location.

This location features prominently to my story, as the Paragon ties in with in several storylines (not all of them, of course!). So I don't want to 'gimp' it in any way, because I want it to be a magical place of sorts.

I'm having similarly long render times for stuff going on at home, due to all of the minor details I'm including in scenes. I REALLY need that faster rendering machine, and am making due with what I have for now.

Like this hot tub scene for instance. It takes a while to render scenes like this, and I still need to dial in the quality a bit better.

View attachment 7430

I also have a few areas in the house that I'm building as I go along. Step sis and mom will need their own bedrooms at some point...

So, short form, the Paragon Cabaret and the Stepmom's awesome house are a couple of the reasons why things are taking a while.

Tawny here (one of my supporting cast members) is patiently awaiting the completion of my remodeling job on the Paragon...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patience! I must have patience...
this one age of consent i canot find

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
hello how r u today ? can u pls tell me where is all these games threads ..i been searhing cannot fid any of thim in these all pix (kissing triplets ..remembering the hoor head..

this one age of consent i canot find

Consent is on the backburner, not released yet, and has been for a while now. Eventually... Same for Underboobgirl.

As for the gals featured in the pics I shared in the first post you linked...

Four of them are featured in my crossover comic Enthralled, details here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-part-1-2-ohwee.17722/

Details of which games the four main characters hail from (DMD, Dreams of Desire, Katie's Corruption, Teacher's Pets) are mentioned in the OP for my Enthralled comic.

Mainly, I just like to do fanart featuring various characters that I like, or have created in some cases.

Melody is in one of the pics in the post you linked, see the game Melody for Melody...

Other characters are just characters I've thrown together just for fun (Yuki the Centaur being one of those).

Kissing Triplets is 'in the queue', and will be the next project I work on after FmF and Enthralled Pt 4 are completed. Consent will happen sometime after that, so as I said, Eventually...

My goal is to wrap up Enthralled by the fall, but we'll see, FmF is the priority at the moment. Note that other non-art/game related stuff tends to take up a lot of my time...
;)

-----------------------

Everyone,

Still hammering away at FmF (an unauthorized parody) at the moment. RustyV has been banking a lot of renders over the last several weeks, and I've been splitting my time between coding the interface, rendering, set remodeling, and am now beginning to add dialogue and such for RustyV's renders to the Renpy framework.

Here's a render that I did recently for FmF:

FmFDeeEtcLunch_OhWee.jpg

Note that I've been posting regular updates in the FmF thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fmf-is-coming-soon-ohwee-rustyv-teaser-artwork-thread-for-now.78473/

Anyways, again apologies to my Enthralled fans, I'll get back to work on Pt 4 after FmF is done. FmF is going to be a 'one and done' release, with no plans to continue it after it's done.

Back to work!

Archiving more pics:

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Consent is on the backburner, not released yet, and has been for a while now. Eventually... Same for Underboobgirl.

As for the gals featured in the pics I shared in the first post you linked...

Four of them are featured in my crossover comic Enthralled, details here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-part-1-2-ohwee.17722/

Details of which games the four main characters hail from (DMD, Dreams of Desire, Katie's Corruption, Teacher's Pets) are mentioned in the OP for my Enthralled comic.

Mainly, I just like to do fanart featuring various characters that I like, or have created in some cases.

Melody is in one of the pics in the post you linked, see the game Melody for Melody...

Other characters are just characters I've thrown together just for fun (Yuki the Centaur being one of those).

Kissing Triplets is 'in the queue', and will be the next project I work on after FmF and Enthralled Pt 4 are completed. Consent will happen sometime after that, so as I said, Eventually...

My goal is to wrap up Enthralled by the fall, but we'll see, FmF is the priority at the moment. Note that other non-art/game related stuff tends to take up a lot of my time...
;)

-----------------------

Everyone,

Still hammering away at FmF (an unauthorized parody) at the moment. RustyV has been banking a lot of renders over the last several weeks, and I've been splitting my time between coding the interface, rendering, set remodeling, and am now beginning to add dialogue and such for RustyV's renders to the Renpy framework.

Here's a render that I did recently for FmF:

View attachment 1161150

Note that I've been posting regular updates in the FmF thread:

Anyways, again apologies to my Enthralled fans, I'll get back to work on Pt 4 after FmF is done. FmF is going to be a 'one and done' release, with no plans to continue it after it's done.

Back to work!
ohh soo eventualy all the game pics r not avilable yet :( ok but soo sad im not sure i will know if its released later how can i get any news about it

any way thank u for the replay and great explenations

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hardware (failure) update...

My 1080 Ti went tits up today. I was in the middle of working on a render when the card locked up, locking up the Iray mode viewport. Rebooting didn't help, and uninstalling/reinstalling hasn't helped either. Windows has 'locked out' the device as it's 'no longer functioning properly'.

I did get over two years out of that card, and was babying it as best I could (keeping the GPU temps below 80c when I could via throttling, it would 'default' to 93c btw), but it should have lasted longer...

It was a unique card (only 211mm long) which was a requirement for me due to the unique design of my HTPC case. This is/was my interim rendering rig in any case, but still... right now is absolutely NOT the best time to be looking for new hardware thanks to silicon shortages, the crpyto craze, and scalpers doing their thing...

This will of course trip up FmF (on my end at least) until I arrive at a solution. While I did manage to get my uber laptop with dual 1080s working again recently, it's been mostly stripped (drives were moved to my interim rig, and I don't want to transplant those drives again). Plus as it was having boot fail issues, I really don't trust that rig. So at the very least I'd need to buy new storage drives for it...

RustyV has been cranking out a lot of renders for FmF, but I don't want to have him do ALL of the renders going forward, plus I like doing this whole CG art thing so I do need to solve this.

Anyways, might as well share this render. It was one of the last renders I successfully did with said 1080 Ti...

DAMMIT!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote