Comics CG Enthralled: My Squienis Story [Part 1-4] [OhWee]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview (issue 2 is incomplete, i suggest downloading it here for the full story):

ps: thanks for making these comics! that penis weirdo in issue 2 looks funny as hell xD.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Non-update musings...

Just noting that if you want the FULL version of part 1 & 2, those are available in the OP. The 'other' download sites put together 'unofficial' versions of part 2, that don't have all the pages. A lot of those other packaged versions end at page 122, when in fact there are 142 total pages. Daxter250 noted one of the 'other sites' that has an incomplete part 2.

While I think it's flattering that other sites have taken an interest in Enthralled, many of which that jumped on it almost immediately when Part 1 was released, well they are behind the curve at this point. Also, the 'official' version of Enthralled is an F95Zone exclusive as far as I'm concerned, so if you want the most recent updates and such, well that is what this thread is for! In any case, I'm sure the 'full' version of Part 2 will propagate to those other sites eventually...

I'm sure part of why there are 'unofficial/incomplete' versions of Part 2 out there is due to how long it took me to wrap up Part 2. Anyways, you can download Enthralled Part 1 & 2 here, for free, on faster, free download services, unless of course you are paying for uploaded, rapidgator, etc...

Not to mention the annoying popup ad pages and such that tend to hammer your browser on those other sites. It's probably less annoying to just download it here, if you are an F95Zone member anyways. And with the huge amount of stuff that's on F95Zone, you really should just register...

I've been putting my 'break' from Enthralled to good use. Someone started a Melody Art Assets & Fan Art thread, which piqued my interest in taking a crack at Melody. She's coming together nicely, and I'm tackling Sophie at the moment.

I need to do a number of tweaks to Sophie still, mainly to her body shape, but she's looking pretty good so far. I'm pretty happy with 5'1" Melody. Some people think she should be taller, but I like 'em short, and apparently so does Mr. Dots!

Kudos to HentaiSensei777 for posting his version of Melody, which I used as a starting point for my version of her.

I'm pondering having these two do a quick cameo in part 3 of Enthralled. If I decide to include them, it'll be a very short cameo, as there's already a lot of other stuff to cover in Part 3.

BTW, thanks again to muttdoggy for adding alternate download links to the OP! I mainly use just Mega for my own stuff, but having alternate options is also helpful.

Anyways, yeah no promises as to when Part 3 is going to happen. I'll get to it eventually, I'm working on other stuff at the moment.

In any case, as I said, if you want the FULL version of Part 2, with 85 pages, or 142 pages total for Parts 1 & 2, and don't have it yet, download it from the OP HERE!
(y)

Back to work!
:cool:

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I've been putting my 'break' from Enthralled to good use. Someone started a Melody Art Assets & Fan Art thread, which piqued my interest in taking a crack at Melody. She's coming together nicely, and I'm tackling Sophie at the moment.

Commander, sacrifice a thousand Bothans at once, this information that was brought to us worth it.
Edit : matter of time after your work on DMD Fan art.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick 'not working on Enthralled at the moment' update.

I've been enjoying my break from Enthralled, and working on other art pieces and such. Here's one of them that I just completed:

Anyways, yeah Enthralled part 3 someday. I need to puzzle out exactly what happens next with Meg and Squeenie, dialogue and situation wise...

In the meantime, if you have any plot-related or other questions about Enthrralled so far, feel free to ask!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just wanted to thank muttdoggy once again for his help in setting up the alternate download sites and such for my comic. His help is very much appreciated.

Without going into details, I'm feeling the need to curtail my participation in this forum for a bit. It may be a while before I decide to tackle Part 3 of Enthralled. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Thank you for your continued interest in my silly crossover comic, it is much appreciated.

OhWee
:censored:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just wanted to post a status update.

So, I'm looking to build a new rendering system towards the end of this month. The hardware I've been waiting is supposed to launch later this month, and at that point I'll be spending the next couple of weeks acquiring parts and putting together the new system, and installing various software and getting things up to speed.

After that, the plan is to start working on a couple of projects, including Enthralled Part 3. So, short form, Chapter 3 of Enthralled is still a ways off.

I did throw together this render in the meantime, because I like to include pics with my posts in my project threads:

So, as I said, I just wanted to give those interested a heads up as to what's going on. Your continued patience is appreciated!

OhWee
:cool:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Gotta love(hate) Erofus and their hidden ads, clicked the link and got a new window with loud music playing in the background

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Gotta love(hate) Erofus and their hidden ads, clicked the link and got a new window with loud music playing in the background

I didn't post that link, so I have no control over it. Besides, it's incomplete, as Part 2 is missing a number of pages.

The full versions of Part 1 and 2 are in the OP of course, but I'm sure you have those already.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wasn't accusing you, terribly sorry if you felt that way.

I do, thanks ^^
My apologies as well. I may have come across a bit more harshly than I intended. My intent was to simply point out that the link didn't have all of part 2 in it, and that people would be better off grabbing a copy from the OP.

Actually, most if not all of the usual sharing sites, such as SVSComics, don't have the full version of part 2. Enthralled has 143 pages total so far (142 + cover page), not 89 or 122...

Anyways, that's not your fault, you have nothing to do with any of that, and my intent was not to imply that it was. I'm mainly just glad that you've enjoyed my silly little comic so far!

It'll be a bit for part 3 in any case. Right now I'm agonizing over settling for 2080 Ti's or mortgaging my soul for one or more RTX Titans... AMD can't bring serious competition to the high end GPU market soon enough!

As for my latest render, that Terrance guy from Enthralled, the one getting jumped by the gals in the pic, is one lucky man! That's not a story related render, but I had fun doing it! I kinda wanna do a couple of followups... but have other stuff to work on.
:sneaky:

Reactions: t727

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
My apologies as well. I may have come across a bit more harshly than I intended. My intent was to simply point out that the link didn't have all of part 2 in it, and that people would be better off grabbing a copy from the OP.

Actually, most if not all of the usual sharing sites, such as SVSComics, don't have the full version of part 2. Enthralled has 143 pages total so far (142 + cover page), not 89 or 122...

Anyways, that's not your fault, you have nothing to do with any of that, and my intent was not to imply that it was. I'm mainly just glad that you've enjoyed my silly little comic so far!

It'll be a bit for part 3 in any case. Right now I'm agonizing over settling for 2080 Ti's or mortgaging my soul for one or more RTX Titans... AMD can't bring serious competition to the high end GPU market soon enough!

As for my latest render, that Terrance guy from Enthralled, the one getting jumped by the gals in the pic, is one lucky man! That's not a story related render, but I had fun doing it! I kinda wanna do a couple of followups... but have other stuff to work on.
:sneaky:

when is part 3 finished?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
when is part 3 finished?
I've been avoiding posting in this thread, as I don't want to get people overly excited prematurely, but I've been detailing my latest progress in my development thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/enthrall...and-my-other-works-projects.3381/post-4180374

Short form, someday, and soon... I'm hammering away at scripting a bunch of pages ATM.

About 45 pages have been completed/fully scripted so far, and a few dozen more renders are in the cue, awaiting scripting once I 'fill in the blanks' with a few more renders to fill in a few gaps. I script the pages in order, so as to maintain continuity. Plus, there are a few more renders that I still need to make for the tail end of the story. Note that I work at my own pace, and I am doing this FOR FREE in any case, as my time allows.

Part 3 will be the final chapter in the Enthralled story BTW, although a few of the characters seen in Enthralled will make appearances in future stories.

I'll be releasing part 3 as a complete set, instead of in parts like I did with Part 2. There are a number of other sharing sites that never did post up the full version of Parts 1 & 2, even though they are available FOR FREE here. I'd rather not see that happen again...

In the meantime, your patience is appreciated!
;)

Edit: Just leaving a footnote with my current progress. I will update the page count periodically for those that come across this thread, or just check my Development and Archive thread if you are interested in the latest updates...

Pt3 Progress:
Pgs 143-209 fully scripted
60+ renders in the cue awaiting scripting as I get to them in chronological order, several dozen more renders will be needed.

Current estimate of final page count: 275+ pages when it's all said and done, for all 3 parts.
Time to completion estimate: Someday, and Soon...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I just scripted page 245 for Part 3 of Enthralled. So, ATM, pages 143-245 are 'in the bag' so to speak.

There's over two dozen more renders banked for the story, and I'll need to put together at least two dozen more renders for the rest of the story. 300+ pages for the entire story is very likely probable at this point.

I tend to put a fair amount of info in the narration boxes for a number of the panels, so ATM I'm concerned about information overload for Part 3, with the 102 pages that are currently banked. So I'm definitely considering breaking the remaining story up into Parts 3 (102+ pages) and 4 (50+ pages), as there's a lot going on already in the 102 pages I have banked ATM.

Another reason I'm considering this is that, since the story involves a lot of scenes with multiple partners (read: more than just 2 people going at it), and the fact that a lot of the remaining panels I'm working on have 4+ people in each panel, which takes me a lot longer to set up - posing all of those fingers and limbs properly, plus expressions and adjusting the hair, yes it's a pain... Well it could be a month or more before I'd have the remaining pages ready to go.

Plus, I've been hammering at this constantly for a couple of months now, and I wouldn't mind a mini breather to give me some time to ponder some nuances in the dialogue for the next batch of panels, i.e. I'd prefer not to rush the remaining story.

I'm at a suitable place for 'cliffhangers' for part 4 if I go the 'Part 3 & 4' route, and as there are a few cameos already in Part 3, this might be a good place to add a couple of 'special guest star' panels and just bundle up what I have as Part 3 of 4.

I am concerned, though, that Part 4 may end up getting missed by those that 'shared' the incomplete versions of Part 2 on other sites, if I release it a month or two after Part 3. Not everyone is aware of, or has a membership to, F95Zone, and even though my silly crossover comic is an 'F95Zone unauthorized Exclusive', well it IS being shared on other sites. This is my main concern r.e. sharing what I have now, and then putting together Part 4/the rest of the story later. I'd still want to get the rest of this story done someday, and soon, i.e. possibly by the end of the year if I can manage it, and either way it'd take me about that long to get the rest of the story done.

This being the case, I'm weighing my options ATM. For those that have been patiently waiting, that have been watching this thread, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...I love almost everything in this work of art, except the fact that fathers look too young to be beilevable!
Anyway, keep up the nice work, OhWee...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This being the case, I'm weighing my options ATM. For those that have been patiently waiting, that have been watching this thread, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this.
IMO, release when it's done.
I don't mind to wait.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Monsieur X
Thanks for your input. I decided to go the Pt 3 and 4 route, but your feedback is appreciated.

Others:
Pt 3 (of 4) has been uploaded, see OP, or just download it from here:

The total page count is 108 pages for Pt 3 (ends at page 250).

I'm PMing some uploaders now about adding additional mirrors and promoting my thread to make people aware that I just uploaded a new update.

As I've mentioned, there are some new cameos, including cast additions from a fifth erotic game, but I won't spoil it for ya!

I hope that y'all like what I came up with!
;)

Pt 4 will be released in the next few months. I have another project demanding my attention, which is why I decided to release what I had for Pt 3 now. I didn't want to keep people waiting any longer.

A special thanks to Phlexxx for helping with the required mirrors for Part 3!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

This is a fun render that I did after wrapping up Pt 3 of Enthralled, and I figured I should share it here - I already shared it in my Development thread. The gal in the middle is just some sexy Daz character that I really like (Estella), that shows up briefly in Pt 3...

So, I checked a few of the 'usual sharing sites' via Google, and it looks like a number of them (such as SVS Comics) finally shared complete versions of Part 2 recently/within the last couple of months, so that's something. Part 3 has now been shared on a few of those sites as well.

I noticed that they had included prostitution tags, as well as pregnancy. Without spoiling the story for those that haven't read it yet, I'd say this barely qualifies for Pregnancy, as there's only a single render that depicts a pregnant woman so far. My point is, for you pregnancy aficionados, yeah pregnant ladies are barely depicted in this story, although the resulting child does play into the story. So don't go into this story looking for a bunch of pregnant bellies... As for prostitution, I do feature a legalized brothel in the story, as well as the strip club that Roth the Minotaur owns, so yeah that tag is probably relevant.

I tried to see if I was missing any relevant F95Zone tags, but I don't see an option for updating tags. That might be a moderator only thing, and I'm not sure what other tags I'd want to add in any case.

As for the bestiality/monster sex, it's touched upon again in part 3, but that's more of a part 4 thing, for those that are wondering when the full on girls on Squienis sex that's been alluded to this whole story will finally happen.

I've received virtually no feedback on Part 3, and only a little bit of feedback r.e. Part 2 for that matter, aside from a handful of likes and a facepalm since I uploaded Pt 3... I like to think that I put a bit of thought into the storyline of Pt 3 in particular, but as to what other people think of it, I honestly have no idea, aside from feedback in a single PM from someone I regularly PM with.

Sure, the story is just that thingie I use to string a bunch of sexy renders together, as I've indicated in the OP, but it's still something I spent some time putting together. Particularly in Pt 3 with Kate's backstory. There's a mini-cliffhanger or two that are unresolved at the end of Pt 3, but I have no idea where people stand on those.

The above image is my 'teaser' for page 200.

The big thing in Part 3 was incorporating a fifth game/erotic VN into Enthralled, and of course Kate's backstory. I did flag the relevant fan art thread of course with the news, but so far no appreciable feedback aside from a like. Sure, it's an older game at this point, and maybe not particularly notable. But as I had taken a stab at recreating the relevant art assets, and then youthening them a bit for part of the backstory... I particularly enjoy sharing these characters in a new context, aka my crossover comic, and I'm sure the big boob/booty afficionados might like the inclusion of a few of those characters too...

In any case, I do hope y'all are enjoying Part 3, and still am curious as to what people think of the story up to this point. And yeah, no significant amounts of Pregnancy depicted or planned (there's a single render), so keep that in mind. As for the prospects of more pregnant women renders in Pt 4, not really planning on those ATM. It's a bit more nuanced than that, but yeah if you are a pregnancy buff this isn't the comic for that. That's more of an 'epilogue' thing maybe...

Thanks for the likes in the meantime! They are appreciated!
;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes