Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those look straight out of the previous adventures. Like the red dress, some hair styles, many poses, some idle animations. Gotta be more careful with plugging that much of the old into this so called new game. The initial pull of the demo was for the different dynamics, but once you do away with the space shuttle and the jungle ... you get stuck into the d**k hard ordeal all over again. Game On!!!

Nov 20, 2018
Those look straight out of the previous adventures. Like the red dress, some hair styles, many poses, some idle animations. Gotta be more careful with plugging that much of the old into this so called new game. The initial pull of the demo was for the different dynamics, but once you do away with the space shuttle and the jungle ... you get stuck into the d**k hard ordeal all over again. Game On!!!
Thats just a preview of the worlds that we have seen, there would be alien planets that you can visit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is nice to ponder as these eye candy trailers look so packed the kitchen sink would not go amiss. The play through actually resembles totally different games like fall-out about the barren mutant grounds, the jungle jiggles resemble stock RPGM pixels run amok, the space conundrum makes good use of all the corridors walks seen in star wars force unleashed games and in mass effect games. The only positive outcome of such obvious plugs is actually making use of the good art and plugging some memorabilia into the scenery <be those the all too popular magazines / photos / statues we get in the get hard game>. Other than that ... Bask in the Glory of Gaming ;)!!!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
That is nice to ponder as these eye candy trailers look so packed the kitchen sink would not go amiss. The play through actually resembles totally different games like fall-out about the barren mutant grounds, the jungle jiggles resemble stock RPGM pixels run amok, the space conundrum makes good use of all the corridors walks seen in star wars force unleashed games and in mass effect games. The only positive outcome of such obvious plugs is actually making use of the good art and plugging some memorabilia into the scenery <be those the all too popular magazines / photos / statues we get in the get hard game>. Other than that ... Bask in the Glory of Gaming ;)!!!
Actually. Gameplay is still point and click adventure with some mixture of RPG elements like, gathering materials that we will need to build our house, or a dress. Or simply to sell them to earn money and then buy sex slaves. Exploring alien planets will also be a case and again, gameplay is point and click adventure style, player won't fight a rat to let you through corridor, but solve riddles puzzles and quests. Each player will have their own huge interactive maps (in full meaning) that means we will be walk over this maps in sandbox style collect materials there, find new side quests (and yeah whole quest system and quests log is already in game). Player will also be able to get a mount and each MC will have a pet as well. Pet will help us with some quests and each will have their own functionality. Many of this things are already in game. Also do know I am 1 person that created whole game, not a team of 2, 5 or 10 people unlike some other popular games around here :) How game will feel we will know only after we play it. I wanted to share what I have done so far and it's still work in progress.

Nov 20, 2018
Actually. Gameplay is still point and click adventure with some mixture of RPG elements like, gathering materials that we will need to build our house, or a dress. Or simply to sell them to earn money and then buy sex slaves. Exploring alien planets will also be a case and again, gameplay is point and click adventure style, player won't fight a rat to let you through corridor, but solve riddles puzzles and quests. Each player will have their own huge interactive maps (in full meaning) that means we will be walk over this maps in sandbox style collect materials there, find new side quests (and yeah whole quest system and quests log is already in game). Player will also be able to get a mount and each MC will have a pet as well. Pet will help us with some quests and each will have their own functionality. Many of this things are already in game. Also do know I am 1 person that created whole game, not a team of 2, 5 or 10 people unlike some other popular games around here :) How game will feel we will know only after we play it. I wanted to share what I have done so far and it's still work in progress.
Let me say that it is extremely hard for one person to develop a game and we really do appreciate how far this game has come we are all eagerly awaiting release because it has so much love put into it. The floating island is amazing

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Incredible ... just ... BUT the wide chin makes this a transgender and those look like obvious BOTOX
injections. Nice to see some of the daily Vegas / California / Florida beach archetypes making it into this game. Happy game Dev-ing and please find a life in between all this pixel work ... rest your eyes ... have a heart to heart with the female significant presence in your life so as to not go overboard with the dames and / or their character build up. Game On! For the Glory of Gaming !!!!

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes