Nov 20, 2018
Incredible ... just ... BUT the wide chin makes this a transgender and those look like obvious BOTOX
injections. Nice to see some of the daily Vegas / California / Florida beach archetypes making it into this game. Happy game Dev-ing and please find a life in between all this pixel work ... rest your eyes ... have a heart to heart with the female significant presence in your life so as to not go overboard with the dames and / or their character build up. Game On! For the Glory of Gaming !!!!
Don't know what botox, wide chins and florida have in common but with that kind of body on her am ok if Nenad wants to spend his entire day on his PC

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
almost a year after how is things? last update January 5 2019
Last update? Of demo of my future game? It was only a showcase of my next game... Willy D my current game is however updated monthly. And I am 1 person and can't really make 2 huge games at same time. I don't know why ppl even started thread about "announcement" of future game... Makes no sense to me :D

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
@everyone if you are interested to see how EON progress is going on... I posted 3 preview pic's in dev preview channel directly ss from animations from game. I will try and keep sex scenes interesting with different lights and angles of camera also scenes should be scripted with sounds music etc... but anyway, There will be demo of EON this month and you will be able to see yourself how all that works in game
Drake_fuck.png Freya_Intro_sex_b_00060.png Jade_Fuck_A000.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nenad AsanovicToday at 12:45 AM

No npc have any functions in this demo

Nenad AsanovicToday at 12:49 AM

yeah + 3 sex scenes and 2 dolls and check Jade animation in test room

Nenad AsanovicToday at 12:55 AM

dolls and sex scenes are under collections already unlocked for demo

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes