Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A.

hi mister, is there scene with heels in this game???

thanks

i love your main game because of that :)
This is not yet quite a game it's demo with 3 sex scenes under collection menu, 2 dolls to show new collection system and just many scenes/locations to visit so people may see diversity of all 3 worlds we will be playing with 3 MC in game. As sample when Jade travels through universe every time she lands her ship to a planet there will be short cutscene of ship landing. Or, Drakes mount to travel around world map etc... Atm 3 sex scenes that are in demo do not have scene with heels but there will be many in all 3 worlds in final game. I still have a lot to do to build base of game till I make it's first version with story and quests.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Also, it would be nice from mods to change those 3 pictures that are from my first demo of this game as those are not even relevant to this version. New design of characters and new map graphic so those pictures are so to say outdated... Though I have small faith that mods are even looking on "small unpopular" threads here...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Also, it would be nice from mods to change those 3 pictures that are from my first demo of this game as those are not even relevant to this version. New design of characters and new map graphic so those pictures are so to say outdated... Though I have small faith that mods are even looking on "small unpopular" threads here...
I'm really looking forward to this game, I love AOWD but the art and scenes in EON are on a whole new level for you. I'm intrigued by the ability to swap between characters for one thing and i'm looking forward to seeing if they tie together in some way or if they meet somehow.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Nice demo^^
in the snow area there is still a little bit of slimming down there is a load of hammering at the entrance .
sons runs ok for a demo ^^

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
LAME DEV, change engine to RPGM!!!! And add humongous boobs and 40'' dicks poking out from everywhere, also that Jade is ugly as fuck, use a model something similar to Kardashians but with much much bigger fake asses, I want it to look like it can explode anytime!!! Also change your old game AOWD to UNITY and add flying instead of walking. Sigh...

arts29

Mar 31, 2018
Not bad, especially those animations (freya <3) are pretty fine :)
I'm looking forward to this!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
heh.. i think science fiction fails physics on multiple counts :p and so does fantasy for that matter.. and prolly most of the boobs on this site also..
I promise sci-fi part is realistic as I saw it in future. This game will be documentary of real life ofc. That is games are for anyway :p

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes