Aug 29, 2020
how does the trust quest start in this update? i talk to steven but there is no followup action. I see others say something about decorating the room but i dont have that option yet.

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone knows how to decorate Steven's room? I have all the decorations crafted, but can't place them anywhere.
when you go in his bedroom, there is a link for the "rest of the bedroom" where you can put items. just move mouse on bottom right border

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Both quests Double Trouble and Keira's Secret got stuck at some point, it's that a know bug? Also House Building don't change the hint after building the house.

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
Both quests Double Trouble and Keira's Secret got stuck at some point, it's that a know bug? Also House Building don't change the hint after building the house.
Same issue. And aswell the Lost and Found quest, and somehow the Nurse quest disappeared from the Logs.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Jade is not showing in the under garden. When I click Q and come back, she suddenly appears in Thomas Hut. Not sure if it is a bug or not.

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Nenad Asanovic has made the best game i have ever played. ''The adventures of willy D.'' On this one i cannot read the texts and i can't play it. They are too small and there is no way for me to play it. I have version 0.007 and i found a 100% save file here for 0.006. So i just watched some callery/reply scenes and walked a liitle around in this beautiful world of this game I don't neeed to say anything about EON because i have seen the work of Nenad Asanovic. I'm waiting for williy D 1.1 now. i made a bet with a friend that nobody will beat The adventures of willy d. Not even in 20 years. I know there is now too late and no way to make the texts bigger...but maybe you could make one walktrough for EON.I have some 32 inch gaming monitor and even my friends say they cannot read anything from a normal distance.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad Asanovic has made the best game i have ever played. ''The adventures of willy D.'' On this one i cannot read the texts and i can't play it. They are too small and there is no way for me to play it. I have version 0.007 and i found a 100% save file here for 0.006. So i just watched some callery/reply scenes and walked a liitle around in this beautiful world of this game I don't neeed to say anything about EON because i have seen the work of Nenad Asanovic. I'm waiting for williy D 1.1 now. i made a bet with a friend that nobody will beat The adventures of willy d. Not even in 20 years. I know there is now too late and no way to make the texts bigger...but maybe you could make one walktrough for EON.I have some 32 inch gaming monitor and even my friends say they cannot read anything from a normal distance.
This is small? Well I am as blind as bat for real. I wear glasses and I can still read this even without glasses...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Have you visited here for Keira's secret

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes