DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
The comic is in the locked chest in the City Outskirts, the robot opens it for you.
I opened the chest and opened it with Freya but I didn't get any comic book in my inventory.

And the rainbow-drug quest sems bugged, when I give Avery (with cain) the crafted rainbow drug the screen is stuck in the handkob scene. Doesn't move on from there on.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I opened the chest and opened it with Freya but I didn't get any comic book in my inventory.

And the rainbow-drug quest sems bugged, when I give Avery (with cain) the crafted rainbow drug the screen is stuck in the handkob scene. Doesn't move on from there on.
You got the dialog about an old comic being in the chest? It's not in inventory, it`s in collection, with the books (the only one yet).
The Avery scene seems to be bugged, no options nor advance.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
You got the dialog about an old comic being in the chest? It's not in inventory, it`s in collection, with the books (the only one yet).
The Avery scene seems to be bugged, no options nor advance.
Those scenes are not bugger. Move your cursor all way up to get menu. Same for Jade and Drake scene with pearl.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Those scenes are not bugger. Move your cursor all way up to get menu. Same for Jade and Drake scene with pearl.
With Jade and Drake everything works fine, but with Cain the menu never shows up not even moving the cursor everywhere. I suppose you're well aware of issues with money after buying drugs and with Jade's brother stuck in the beach.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Most if this seems interesting, but just cant play it since it has some seriously moronic mechanis.

This character centering... So horrible... And some menu even popped out that i could get it turned off but the menu cant be interacted with and cant get even rid of that menu..

Its like treasures of nadia gone wrong.

Edit. Hnhgh, found the button to get rid of that menu and now cant get it back anymore.

Can i get rid of the self centering? Its so idiotic and time consuming.
I think You are stupid and idiot,,, The developer put a lot of instruction how to play it and system requirementrs... Read intructions before making such commend

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
I've finished this update and I'm missing the following collectibles

Drake - 2 Diaries and 1 doll
Frey - 3 dolls and the comic

I've updated the spreadsheet in my sig with everything I've found.
Only missing Tanya diary, think is in the bar, but I'm not sure

Hopeshpo

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Where can I find Mykka in Drake's Quests?
Pirate Crew Locations:
Myka - Lust Woods. Go inside like 3 or 4 times until she shows up.
Cooper- Everlust -> Herbal Shop.
Hudd- Cecily's Farm.
Marina- Wetlands -> Maia's Cottage -> Meadow (left from the crocodile)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg

Hopeshpo

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
can someone please can give me a hint for the last freya-quest? thank you
First of all, you have to complete the "Gypsy Lore" quest line in order to get 100% radiation resistance (press F to check how much you've got). Switch to Freya, Head to Extin City, which is north-west from "Wreckage Site" and enter the "Workshop" (it's a little bit hard to notice, it's behind the Crap Merchant). Click on the dude and the quest will start.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes