Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Most if this seems interesting, but just cant play it since it has some seriously moronic mechanis.

This character centering... So horrible... And some menu even popped out that i could get it turned off but the menu cant be interacted with and cant get even rid of that menu..

Its like treasures of nadia gone wrong.

Edit. Hnhgh, found the button to get rid of that menu and now cant get it back anymore.

Can i get rid of the self centering? Its so idiotic and time consuming.
Try reading controls menu it's on main screen.

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Cain: In Edwaste map, top right you will find a new location City Outskirts and Iris will be there.

Jade: Once you hav entered for the first time, exit to the space map and one will find signals to flowers at various locations. Pick them up and drop them back on the giant vagina and more animations will unlock. Scroll to the top of the screen and you can select them
I cant find any flowers on space map. Where should i look ?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
So anything new with the futa in this update?
I don't think there is any futa content in this game currently, at least I've not seen any with my the futa code activated.
They do exist in the space route however but I don't believe the author has implemented them in yet.
There is a ton of incest content thou.

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
Strange, in your save Bulp quest doesn't worck, but in my it wocks fine.
Yes, in your save the passage behind Blup appears, something you done must have been triggering the quest, can't find what :(
On an unrelated topic, in your save you have Vida diary, do you remember where you find it ?

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
as a follow up to that, when Freya does the 4-some on the top floor of the bordello she's supposed to get 500 scraps but when I looked at my resources it was still showing -175 scraps (from the bug you pointed out)
Hi aussieblue , in collectibles you are missing Drake - Morgana silver - throne room, Freya - Avery silver and gold - Dirty alley, Freya platinum (somewhere in Shelter?)

DD#

Feb 12, 2022
I've finished this update and I'm missing the following collectibles

Drake - 2 Diaries and 1 doll
Frey - 3 dolls and the comic

I've updated the spreadsheet in my sig with everything I've found.
Diaries are Zellah in catacombs and Vida ? (I didn't found it yet)

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
Yes, in your save the passage behind Blup appears, something you done must have been triggering the quest, can't find what :(
On an unrelated topic, in your save you have Vida diary, do you remember where you find it ?
Wetlands, swamp meadow, wherte he had her in the ass. Thre's a doll and diary after comleting all sisters quests.

DragoWarus888

Aug 31, 2022
It's bug from v0.13. I check same save on v0.11 and it's work properly. I save on version 0.11 and load on verion 0.14 and now works ok

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes