Dr. FuckFace

Jul 8, 2022
not sure.. have never used the function myself.. just remember seeing the option on the F menu

Will test it a bit later.

Thanks, i saw key bindings menu on start but just glanced it, tried so many keys already that i lost the save/load option and get it back anymore, or the menu where i saw the self centering as option.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Non-drake story is only "female protagonist", for the female / transexual male players
I see, since I'm not a fan of female mc games I will stick with the fantasy game then.

Is there an option to download just the fantasy game?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So linear gameplay, no actual path chose?
Only played the Drake path - seems like you don't really get any choices. Especially not during the sex scenes.

But there is a lot to do and see, and plenty of content overall. So i'd say that it qualifies as an actual game, worth downloading and playing.

Well the Drake story is pretty annoying until you get your mount, because walking on the world map is reaaallyy slow without that.

Hygoor

May 14, 2021
La maggior parte se questo sembra interessante, ma semplicemente non posso riprodurlo poiché ha dei meccanismi seriamente stupidi.

Questo centraggio del personaggio... Così orribile... E sono persino saltati fuori alcuni menu che potrei spegnerli ma non è possibile interagire con il menu e non riesco nemmeno a liberarmi di quel menu..

È come i tesori di Nadia andati male.

Modificare. Hnhgh, ho trovato il pulsante per eliminare quel menu e ora non posso più recuperarlo.

Posso eliminare l'autocentrante? È così idiota e richiede tempo.
[/CITAZIONE]
Most if this seems interesting, but just cant play it since it has some seriously moronic mechanis.

This character centering... So horrible... And some menu even popped out that i could get it turned off but the menu cant be interacted with and cant get even rid of that menu..

Its like treasures of nadia gone wrong.

Edit. Hnhgh, found the button to get rid of that menu and now cant get it back anymore.

Can i get rid of the self centering? Its so idiotic and time consuming.
...with the pc keyboard buttons 1,2,3 and 4 you can have the various self-centering options or deactivate them

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I need the bot to unlock the safe, but the bot is inside rebecca house and i can't enter with the female character. do you know how can i resolve this?

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I need the bot to unlock the safe, but the bot is inside rebecca house can i can enter with the female character. do you know how can i resolve this?
You can go to the workshop. There is a remote on the table that will allow you to recall the robot.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes