depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
as a person fresh starting out the game, do the protagonists ever cross paths? Or do they exist in basically separate worlds? In other words, do actions while playing Jade affect the world around Drake, and vice versa? Or if they're completely mutually exclusive, is it more just like having 3 games built into 1?
IIRC Nenad's plan was to make them interconnected at some point in the game without forcing you to play all characters. But don't know if he changed plans and how will the game continue after chapter one ended (there will be two more chapters).

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
first in east street and second in the well and where find third
talk to the girl in the first screen in everlust streets then come back at night and click on the alley where she was standing to see her shagging the old dude, go back in the morning and you'll have the the option to recruit her for tamiko

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
as a person fresh starting out the game, do the protagonists ever cross paths? Or do they exist in basically separate worlds? In other words, do actions while playing Jade affect the world around Drake, and vice versa? Or if they're completely mutually exclusive, is it more just like having 3 games built into 1?
there's currently one interaction - you have to get Jade to press a button to fire a laser to destroy a boulder which is blocking Drake from entering the catacombs

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

allesschonweg

Feb 27, 2018
If you have any scrolling problems, try 1 and 2 keys.
i think you mean the cave south of Drake's home. In the starting room the scrolling did not work since the beginning of the game. this is a well known bug since months i dont know why this cant be fixed but its a minor problem i guess

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
of course I'd finish the update for all three characters only to ctd when trying to save the game. Lost all progress..:FacePalm:

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes