Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did this dev really compose over 20 audio tracks himself for game, along with a solo job of writing, rendering, and coding this large universe? I'm calling bull, no AVN dev is that hard working! :LOL:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
He actually did compose for both AOWD and EON, for EON some tracks are done by his musician friends from a local band if I'm not mistaken. Coding wise, he does some heavy scripting, but game engine is Visionaire Studio, specialized in adventure style game development. Writing for EON is done by him and his female friend (an amateur writer).

At first glance it may seem unbelievable, how can one man do all these! But the dev is one of a kind, talented, ambitious and extremely hard working, Swiss Knife kinda dude. :p

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Great update. The quality of the animations has improved a lot. This game gets better and better every time.
I am proud to be able to collaborate as a patreon. In addition, I have noticed the game much more fluid and faster.
It no longer stops so much depending on which areas and the number of frames per second has improved a lot. Greetings.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
i can enter the "dark cave" and it looks lit up, but when scrolling to the eright to enter magical cave, it says "its too dark"....any help on how to progress?

also i have the ice and fire rose, but i can't seem to enter mythland, or amazonia, or eggypath, any help would be great

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This was tricky and I didn't even notice it, but right before Jade's bedroom there is another bedroom which is Mirella's.
That's the only problem with these pixel hunt games, sometimes the layout of interiors doesn't lend itself to intuition....I went halfway down the main story line discovering other planets just to try and find Mirella so I could do the side quests... ty.

Separately, has anyone encountered a bug where you can no longer save?

It's finicky, like sometimes itll refuse to create a save entry, other times it will create a save entry, but without the thumbnail, only the date and time - but then when you close menu, and repon say after switching character, the thumbnail will display correctly.

I've noticed a bunch of wonky behavior with the save menu - the only 2 times game has crashed have been when clicking save.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Sniper450

Jul 11, 2017
Did you guys know a similar game to wait the next update ? I already finish Adventures of Willy.
Thanks in advance :)

Batlexx

Sep 16, 2022
Please tell me where to look for this memory? I went around everywhere, I don't understand where I didn't do anything.

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Is there a bug with the uncle ? I was with father then i went to Uncle to discover something , but dialog doesnt show any of the question that suposed to keep the quest going

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes