Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any way to reach earth in rustruck quest?
wait are there even more steps to it after getting car working? because that's what I'm on.... I have the car but quest still says active...

Hi guys. I need a little help with Drake's progress in the last update.

Just this:

2 missing scenes and i can't find the sisters too. Thans a lot!!!
How on earth did you progress through all the other quests that require the inventor and the farm without doing three sisters?!??!

I was so frustrated because I felt like I was at a dead end, until I realized literally half the quests in the game(drake portion) branch off with the three sisters/maya as a prereq. IMO the drake world, while I liked the scenery the best is mechanically the worst of all 3 in terms of how the quests flow. Jade is probably the best mechanically, imo.

Last edited:

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I don't know if it's a reported and known "feature" but I get the dialogue with Gruber of upgrading the Auger to level2 (which I get) and the boot quest lvl2 (so far all good), BUT the dialogue option of upgrading to lvl2 is still there, and when going out and digging up the loot it still is a lvl1 loot, not a lv2.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know if it's a reported and known "feature" but I get the dialogue with Gruber of upgrading the Auger to level2 (which I get) and the boot quest lvl2 (so far all good), BUT the dialogue option of upgrading to lvl2 is still there, and when going out and digging up the loot it still is a lvl1 loot, not a lv2.
There's a ton of bugs ive noticed just like that - youll finish a quest and the prior is still there; a few that come to mind are the Jade best friend kissing quest, a ton of Jade best friend quests, really too many to list.

tannino

Mar 5, 2019
Hallo to everybody. Can somebody tell me how can you find Gold during the Drake storyline? Gold like material not gold coins.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hallo to everybody. Can somebody tell me how can you find Gold during the Drake storyline? Gold like material not gold coins.
Bottom of the world screen, where the dragon is in the center of the rocky circle is one piece. I can't find it anywhere else.

Reactions: tannino

Tranquilo2120

Jun 24, 2023
Could someone share the save with Herbalist just unlocked in Everlust? I do not know why, but the Herablist still does not appear I have done all quest properly

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Could someone share the save with Herbalist just unlocked in Everlust? I do not know why, but the Herablist still does not appear I have done all quest properly
There's a specific quest that unlocks her, I just dont remember which one. Even though its confusing because many other quests make a reference to her. It's the same with the inventor, several quests reference her, but I think it's only the farm quest that unlocks the location.

egregium

Jun 1, 2017
When I was playing with Jade, I found the Resource Collector after Donald went into the back room. When I try to give the Resource Collector to Donald in the back room, nothing happens. Because of this, I can't do the other material collection missions. Is this a bug?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
When I was playing with Jade, I found the Resource Collector after Donald went into the back room. When I try to give the Resource Collector to Donald in the back room, nothing happens. Because of this, I can't do the other material collection missions. Is this a bug?
Have you visited vultron yet? iirc you have to do the ion drive before resource collector.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Here a full save for v0.15
you're missing two herbs for catherine's anal scene on drake's storyline... i've attached full saves of all three routes and the non-ntr path on drake... now if there's somebody kind enough to the same thing and share their full saves with the ntr path... it would be greatly appreciated... i've had enough for this patch due to some bugs constantly destroying my playthrough... enjoy boys...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas92 and gogoyuyu
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes