markj2318

May 26, 2017
I just started the Cain/Freya storyline and having a bit of a problem with the slutty nurse quest. I talked as Cain to the Nurse, but the Quest doesn't start. Dialogue "I love your Tits" doesn't work. Do I have to do something else first (or not to do) to get it to work? I'm running v0.15. Thanks
Find the club by unlocking it with the ICU. Then at night as cain you can find the nurse

teddytester

Mar 18, 2019
Hi. Did anyone get this running on Mac with Sonoma? Game always freezes when I click "Start New Game". Deleting old saves does not make a difference.

changeshowScene' must return a boolean value is the error the console gives.

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

myriaxis

Sep 15, 2023
Find the club by unlocking it with the ICU. Then at night as cain you can find the nurse
Thanks markj2318, I also found the club and the nurse at night. When Cain talks to the nurse in the club, there are only two conversations available, no quest.
My understanding is the quest starts at the First Aid Station when Cain talks to the nurse during the day. But in my case, it doesn't. If I use the hint reveal (space bar hold) I see an exclamation mark over the nurse, but no option to start the quest. I don't suppose it's a bug, but rather a condition I haven't met yet, but which one?

NIKOLAS_1989

Apr 27, 2018
guys little help i putt alla animals with mouse but after finish nothing to proggres qust dreak game

Map => Clik on all animals (Bear, Stego, Eagle, Lion, Wyvern). Back to Rowena and talk with her.

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
Guys how I increase cold and heat resistance to 30% in Drake storyline??! I can't go to Amezonia and Mythland. I have both day and night herb and I give it to Catherine along with 5 other herbs but nothing happens, Just plz don't say it's a bug I played countless hours!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Aw yeah, another game from Numpad. I hope NTR is a bit more avoidable this time. It's a shame that half of the game is from the perspective of a female protag since I don't identify as a woman and don't enjoy to get fucked by many different dudes.

But looking forward to play the male protag part of the game. Hope there's a lot of content for him already.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyfka

NIKOLAS_1989

Apr 27, 2018
guys little help i putt alla animals with mouse but after finish nothing to proggres qust dreak game

Map => Clik on all animals (Bear, Stego, Eagle, Lion, Wyvern). Back to Rowena and talk with her.
thanks for anwer but dont leave me to go gorilla whrite me to hot

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Shades of grey - I think it's a little brother quest, play as Jade's brother by sleeping in her bed on her home planet.
while play as Steven cant interact with Jade bed in her room, maybe i do something wrong. Maybe there is other way to start this quest

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
while play as Steven cant interact with Jade bed in her room, maybe i do something wrong. Maybe there is other way to start this quest
I dont think it's the quest with Jade tho, I'm just saying if i remember it's AS steven. I think it's either with his aunt or one of the other girls on that planet. Make sure you talk to all the girls on his home planet.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I dont think it's the quest with Jade tho, I'm just saying if i remember it's AS steven. I think it's either with his aunt or one of the other girls on that planet. Make sure you talk to all the girls on his home planet.
as Steven, go to the beach and she should be there

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Guys how I increase cold and heat resistance to 30% in Drake storyline??! I can't go to Amezonia and Mythland. I have both day and night herb and I give it to Catherine along with 5 other herbs but nothing happens, Just plz don't say it's a bug I played countless hours!

View attachment 3066301
View attachment 3066302
if you press the space bar you'll see a progress meter above catherine's head. Go to all the locations you can and try and find all the herbs to fill the meter.

Reactions: Mas92

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Is there a way to hide text? it often covers the private parts during sex scenes.. I can't believe that Nemud didn't think of this

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
you're missing two herbs for catherine's anal scene on drake's storyline... i've attached full saves of all three routes and the non-ntr path on drake... now if there's somebody kind enough to the same thing and share their full saves with the ntr path... it would be greatly appreciated... i've had enough for this patch due to some bugs constantly destroying my playthrough... enjoy boys...
THx and here the full save with the ntr path on drakes storyline V0.15

Reactions: AeriaAxel1
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes