Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Are there certain times when Keira is at the waterfall? She just hangs out in the tailoring shop. I need to talk to her about the quest "perfect maid".
I also need to pray to Luna about the resources. However, when I click on the statue I am told that I need someone to teach me.
I read in another post that I should talk to mom, but there are no conversation options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Hmm, I hope I haven't ruined my game. To progress I probably need the two quests "Tender love & Renewal". I have no idea how to start them. I have no conversation options with mom.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Are there certain times when Keira is at the waterfall? She just hangs out in the tailoring shop. I need to talk to her about the quest "perfect maid".
I also need to pray to Luna about the resources. However, when I click on the statue I am told that I need someone to teach me.
I read in another post that I should talk to mom, but there are no conversation options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Hmm, I hope I haven't ruined my game. To progress I probably need the two quests "Tender love & Renewal". I have no idea how to start them. I have no conversation options with mom.
you need to progress the main story quest.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
you need to progress the main story quest.
Yeah, for that I need more metal, to get more metal I need the ice rose from the "Royal place" to continue the quest "healer" to get the resistance potion. But I don't have access to the "Royal place".
I could also talk to mom so I can pray to luna. But that doesn't work either, I have no conversation options for that.
I must have missed to start the quests "Tender love & Renewal" at the right time.
So it looks like I'll have to start all over again, which I have absolutely no desire to do....

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, for that I need more metal, to get more metal I need the ice rose from the "Royal place" to continue the quest "healer" to get the resistance potion. But I don't have access to the "Royal place".
I could also talk to mom so I can pray to luna. But that doesn't work either, I have no conversation options for that.
So it looks like I'll have to start all over again, which I have absolutely no desire to do....
work up on either the black magic or healer questions, I'm certain there's no stuck points, it's just a matter of so many intertwined conditions. Work on other quests seemingly unrelated to the ones you've done.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
For the quest "black magic" I have to get "Dragon poop". I need more cold resistance for that.
I cannot continue the "healer" quest for the reasons already described.

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
Help im stuck :(

I sold whiskey to her husband and when i entered went to speak with the mother before daughter, but the conversation is an endless loop with no way to leave it

1701161222209.png

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
Who can tell me where can I get the catalyst for cold and heat protection?
I have been looking for it for a long time.
Thanks, guys who can help me!
And where can I look for Julie in the sky Isle.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Recently started playing this game. I find it hilarious Jade's nerdy brother is essentially "the final boss" and not her uncle Tormund :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes