Alexmorg86

Jul 23, 2022
I have problem in Keira secret quest
After having fun in waterfall she goes to everlust and she doesn't come back and i can't find her in map
If anyone knows please help me

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
you probably need to progress the healer quests to get the the necessary resistances to access the areas where the gold is
I have the spy mirror blueprints in my inventory and also have all the supplies to craft the spy mirror, but when I click on the blueprints, it only says what is needed, but it's not crafting the mirror. This is so technical, what am I missing?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
is anyone else having trouble scrolling the dragon cave to the right?
Are you referring to Magic cave? Are the Magic and dragon caves the same? I'm trying to locate the dragon cave.

To scroll right, move as far right as you can, then click menu and save to pretend that you are going to save the game and instead click resume, then move far right again and do the same as before until you reach the far right of that cave. Exiting is just the opposite

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I have problem in Keira secret quest
After having fun in waterfall she goes to everlust and she doesn't come back and i can't find her in map
If anyone knows please help me
Progress other quests first and you'll unlock new locations in everlust. You'll find her in Lorelle's Tailoring. And there's a walkthrough if you need it. Link is several posts above yours.

Reactions: Alexmorg86

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Are you referring to Magic cave? Are the Magic and dragon caves the same? I'm trying to locate the dragon cave.

To scroll right, move as far right as you can, then click menu and save to pretend that you are going to save the game and instead click resume, then move far right again and do the same as before until you reach the far right of that cave. Exiting is just the opposite
just use 1 and 2 on the keyboard to change whether the camera stays on the MC or not

Reactions: GameRebel

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Warning: Some dolls are well hidden and painfully hard to find. Some can only be found in a specific camera angle and some require you to wait for a certain timing (could take minutes).
Thanks for the quick guide! Regarding the quote above, though, is it even possible to change the camera angle? If so, how? Thanks!

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the quick guide! Regarding the quote above, though, is it even possible to change the camera angle? If so, how? Thanks!
Sorry about the misleading phrasing. By camera angle I mean in certain places you can see dolls hidden behind another object by moving your camera left and right through edge scrolling.

Reactions: MythMackay

Rishi34

Dec 6, 2021
Hello guys, i am totally stuck here, talked with everyone i could and still cant progress any further, cant find villa with Steven too, any advice?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes