aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Found the fix, for 0.05. A mirror for it. Tried it with both this version and 0.05. And other fix alternative.

But alas, it's a fix for "starting a new game", not a fix for "already started game".

And it's just a hotfix, it was implemented from 0.06 onwards. But my savegame is from prior to 0.05.

Nothing to do i think.
All I can think of then is maybe there is a problem with your installation so maybe try a clean installation. Otherwise you can try messaging Nenad on his discord page.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
If it's lagging it's probably because of your rig. How much RAM do you have? What graphics card are you using?
Oh I'm using pentium 3, windown 3.1, ram 4mb and not use HDD, just 1,4 M Fdd. I post a question that mean i waiting for answer, I hoped a resolvelution. Your comment making itchy my ass

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
I'm missing a sweet memory for Drake. I have 34/35 and the only two quests showing are unicorn mount and valkyries. The last sweet memory I have is Andrea so it's whatever the one after that is. Valkyries quest seems glitched after I give the dragon tooth she says she has something else, but then it doesn't say what that is. And Unicorn mount doesn't expound at all on what to do next.

Reactions: MayhemSixx

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
What are setting required to play on mac?

Whenever i click on new game the cursor disappears and nothing happens.

And with load save, the save doesn't load and same cursor disappear and nothing happens.

Any solution to this?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing a sweet memory for Drake. I have 34/35 and the only two quests showing are unicorn mount and valkyries. The last sweet memory I have is Andrea so it's whatever the one after that is. Valkyries quest seems glitched after I give the dragon tooth she says she has something else, but then it doesn't say what that is. And Unicorn mount doesn't expound at all on what to do next.
the one you are missing is Leah (the blacksmith), go talk to her

Reactions: hapmash

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi! I can't find the silver&gold dolls of Rebecca in the hideout (with Cain). A little help, please.
if you've had the sweet memory with her then they should appear (unless you are still on 0.15). all I can suggest is leaving the hideout and then re-entering or possibly re-watching the sweet memory

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heisemberg

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, Bros !
Where would I get the catalyst for stronger protection for cold and heat?
Someone who can point me to? Thanks!

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
the quest to see the professor in the club, its bugged, I dont see him anywhere or interact
same with the quest of sydney
same with blurp (after icu has learned the language, I suppose)

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
if you've had the sweet memory with her then they should appear (unless you are still on 0.15). all I can suggest is leaving the hideout and then re-entering or possibly re-watching the sweet memory
Hi,
I have the same problem. I am on version 0.16. I rewatched the scene and reentered multiple times to her room. Still no silver and gold doll :(

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes