littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
Jade's scene is the giant vagina - you need to progress blup quest to unlock it
Freya's scene is with Avery (as Cain) but it's bugged so you can't actually get the scene
what should i do when i entering the giant vagina, the option is only idle and exit

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
what should i do when i entering the giant vagina, the option is only idle and exit
you should have a quest to collect various seeds (I think they're seeds). Each one unlocks a different position, if you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen you should be able to see all the positions.

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
you should have a quest to collect various seeds (I think they're seeds). Each one unlocks a different position, if you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen you should be able to see all the positions.
how to trigger the quest ?
Coincidentally there is 1 quest that has not been opened

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone know how to craft things usin the blue prints? I click on it in the inventory, tells me what materials are needed, but there's no option to actually craft them.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone know how to craft things usin the blue prints? I click on it in the inventory, tells me what materials are needed, but there's no option to actually craft them.
right click (I think). One mouse button tells you what you need, the other crafts the item if you the have the necessary materials

Reactions: Horny

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
how to trigger the quest ?
Coincidentally there is 1 quest that has not been opened
check your quest log for Blup Blup quest, I think you might need to go and talk to Jade's Mum (a screen shot of the quest log with that quest open would certainly help)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
IIRC you gotta hold the click down on the recipe? Or something like that.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I can't get any further with the quests "house building" and "tender love". Maybe it's just being displayed incorrectly and the two quests have already been completed?
I don't know what else I could build on the house. I can't buy any blueprints from Leonarda and I don't have any options at or in the house.
In "tender love" I have all the materials I need for the gazebo, but there is no conversation option with dad.
The valkyres quest was completed but after restarting the game it is shown as unfinished again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One memory is still missing

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I can't get any further with the quests "house building" and "tender love". Maybe it's just being displayed incorrectly and the two quests have already been completed?
I don't know what else I could build on the house. I can't buy any blueprints from Leonarda and I don't have any options at or in the house.
In "tender love" I have all the materials I need for the gazebo, but there is no conversation option with dad.
The valkyres quest was completed but after restarting the game it is shown as unfinished again.

One memory is still missing
the memory you are missing comes after you've given dad all the materials for the gazebo. press F to see what materials you have. Once you've finished building the house you'll be sent back to speak to Dad then you have to get blueprints from Leonarda to make furniture.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
the memory you are missing comes after you've given dad all the materials for the gazebo. press F to see what materials you have. Once you've finished building the house you'll be sent back to speak to Dad then you have to get blueprints from Leonarda to make furniture.
I have all the materials but no option to talk to dad about it.

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
It's really annoying because this is my second attempt with Drake and I also had a bug on the first run where I just couldn't get any further.
I'm tired of this shit and won't play the game again until it's finished, which is a real shame because it's a great game if everything worked without game breaking bugs.....

wablowbilly80

Jun 21, 2023
Oh I'm using pentium 3, windown 3.1, ram 4mb and not use HDD, just 1,4 M Fdd. I post a question that mean i waiting for answer, I hoped a resolvelution. Your comment making itchy my ass
my game keeps crashing on the bit where it says Nenad Asanovic presents..any thoughts?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes