Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it on your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 93k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.16(Win x64) 7.59Gb
Eon-0.16.part1.exe Eon-0.16.part2.rar Eon-0.16.part3.rar Eon-0.16.part4.rar
Eon-0.16.part1.exe Eon-0.16.part3.rar
Update patch for compressed v0.15 to v0.16 (Win x64) 368Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.16.exe"):
Eon_upd_v0.15_to_v0.16_cmpr.7z Eon_upd_v0.15_to_v0.16_cmpr.7z
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
Since this is the first time I am playing the game with the "other" tag, I have a question: Does this compressed version have a 20% quality loss?
Or did you use a different method and the loss of quality is less?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Since this is the first time I am playing the game with the "other" tag, I have a question: Does this compressed version have a 20% quality loss?
Or did you use a different method and the loss of quality is less?
Technically yes, 20% loss since image compression quality settings was set at 80% but in real\visually it can look a bit worse when playing animation for example, in static scenes quality loss should be hardly visible at least if u aren't playing at full screen 4k.

Reactions: Enlight432

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all i would like a end save for 16 with all quest's and all collectables please some very good person please please please

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Hi all i would like a end save for 16 with all quest's and all collectables please some very good person please please please
I could share my save but I have not collected every collectable so not sure if you want it. I have progressed everything tho.

unbelieveabelmn

Nov 24, 2022
am I able to use save file for this game? I have completed all 3 playthrough for 0.16 but I lost it all because I reinstalled my pc and didn't backup anything. I don't see anyone sharing save file in this discussion either so am I fucked and need to go through everything all over again? :)

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
yeah ok I'll try it thanks

am I able to use save file for this game? I have completed all 3 playthrough for 0.16 but I lost it all because I reinstalled my pc and didn't backup anything. I don't see anyone sharing save file in this discussion either so am I fucked and need to go through everything all over again? :)

This is my complete Save File from 0.16 Location should be Appdata/Local/Eon Singularity/Savegames

I can also send you a Rar with all the saves but I'm not sure which is which because I have plenty.

ShinyRock_Productions

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2022
This is my complete Save File from 0.16 Location should be Appdata/Local/Eon Singularity/Savegames

I can also send you a Rar with all the saves but I'm not sure which is which because I have plenty.

I also have too many saves... I should delete all and start using your save.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
anyone have walkthrough of this game?
There is ingamewalkthrough/hints when you press Q in game and also there are a couple here you can find from the search option. I have managed to reach the end of 0.16 by following the ingame hints/tips so give it a try.If not i'm not mistaking slawdos has been kind enough to make PDF walkthroughs for all 3 characters.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I hope the developer will full focus on this game because it is much better than Adventures of Willy D
Only when he finally implements the Claudia cameo, because Willy D has Claudia and Eon doesn't, so how could it be better?
Don't worry though. Willy D is a completed game, so the focus has always been on Eon.

Reactions: Enlight432
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes