beebuzz

Feb 11, 2020
My shovel is missing (Drake) and I don't know how to get it back. I've talked to pirate again too. I see an X on the map but can't dig it up. Same with Sleeping pills. Had them, now they're gone. I've reloaded as well.. EDIT** Fixed.. Using left and right arrows on Inventory showed it there.. Oops.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA: Mega
Can any mods upload this to other sources so those of us on free mega which is capped at 5GB can get it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Can any mods upload this to other sources so those of us on free mega which is capped at 5GB can get it?
if you want to take your own fate into your own hands, go back to the post with the update, click on the 'Report' button in the bottom left corner, and point out that this post contains an update. A mod will come around to update faster than you asking for more links in the thread itself.

Cheers!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
if you want to take your own fate into your own hands, go back to the post with the update, click on the 'Report' button in the bottom left corner, and point out that this post contains an update. A mod will come around to update faster than you asking for more links in the thread itself.

Cheers!
yeh i did that at the same time as my reply.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
hi all. in Cain & Freya Quest line . the quest virginity is bright all the time but there is no writing . does anyone else have this to please help

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hot!!! I definitely need to find the methods for international payments to support the developer.

I suppose Drake doesn't have any other outfits, does he? :LOL:
Nope.. Sorry.. but I think a new female MC is being added to his path soon (with different outfits) :) Would of course highly recommend supporting the dev..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vodka10K
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes