Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Warning possible soft-lock for future updates !
I have found a bug that MAY soft lock a side quest for Freya.
When Loot hunting, once you level up to Level 5. DO NOT hunt for a "Level 5" loot box.
Because when you dig it up IT WILL NOT APPEAR IN YOUR INVENTRY !!.

As we can't surrender the box (For now),
it may mean that we will not be able to do any more loot quests to get "Scrap" in the future.

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA: Mega
Can Anyone reupload the update pls? Thanks Heroes

Reactions: outi and PseudoG

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone know where to find the 3rd girl for Tamiko in the Oldest Profession quest for Drake? I searched the entire Everlust and could only find 2 girls.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the 3rd girl for Tamiko in the Oldest Profession quest for Drake? I searched the entire Everlust and could only find 2 girls.
They are all in Everlust Streets iirc..one in the alley, on sitting on the steps, and one to the west of the well..

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi is anyone having trouble with lockpick in drake please help ok got it

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
They are all in Everlust Streets iirc..one in the alley, on sitting on the steps, and one to the west of the well..
If you are missing the one I think , It's the "Strawberry" seller, for her come back at night and catch her applying her trade.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi help i can't find Maya were is she please OK found her But i go to sky isle at night but were is Luna at please help

Last edited:

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Nope.. Sorry.. but I think a new female MC is being added to his path soon (with different outfits) :) Would of course highly recommend supporting the dev..
Thank you for the info, I'm looking for the ways to do it anyway. Looked at third party services for that purpose, but the overhead payment they all charge is too much (about +25% to the annual payment sum + VAT). Maybe next month...

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA: Mega
Hi! Would you be so kind to reupload it? Don't know why it's gone.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes