hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Probably going to sound like a moron.. But even though I've been playing point and click adventures since the early 90s.. I literally have no idea how you're supposed to progress in this game..

So is there a walkthrough?
i think if you press qon the keyboard it will open the quest log, it is kind of a walktrough and the only one at the moment

• Angry
Reactions: LarryF and docx

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
i think if you press qon the keyboard it will open the quest log, it is kind of a walktrough and the only one at the moment
Yeah but that doesn't exactly tell you how to get past stuff.

Tried playing as Drake. Literally can't work out how to get out of the bedroom. Have clicked on everything that I can find that is clickable.

Reactions: LarryF

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah but that doesn't exactly tell you how to get past stuff.

Tried playing as Drake. Literally can't work out how to get out of the bedroom. Have clicked on everything that I can find that is clickable.
press space it gives hints, exclamation marks and question marks will pop up just go interact with the objects under them

Poxmax

Jun 22, 2017
How i get past the shower puzzle? I know i dont have 200iq but wouldn't this be the solution? What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: DJsona

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
DL the second part twice from different servers, and both files gave error in the same archive when merged with first one. After that game launches, but blonde girl (don't remember the name, the space chick) dissapeared.
Aldo, how can get the coal? Have the pills, but when click on coal in the map, just said... well, "Coal" and nothing happend.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can't you make animation skipble. Cause they are are too damn long.
Animations are SKIPABLE all of them via esc. in sex scenes in Sweet memory you can also use ESC to get to next animation and skip all texts in between.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Animations are SKIPABLE all of them via esc. in sex scenes in Sweet memory you can also use ESC to get to next animation and skip all texts in between.
Skip them it would be better with right clik with mouse to skip it

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 42k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.04 (Win x64) 3.17Gb
Update patch for compressed v0.03 to v0.04 (Win x64) 387Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.04.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes