depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
is the second rar file corrupted for anyone?
The full part 2 has a corrupt file, I dl the compressed version and everything worked fine.
Because of curiosity I just downloaded from Nopy and try to extract the links, no errors. Compressed version is using 7zip for compression and full version is using Winrar. Sometimes 7zip or other extraction tools may give an error while extracting files compressed with Winrar. Usually updating the extraction tool solves this issue.

Reactions: GaboCAP

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
With this update dev increased the save slots number on a page, so looks like preview thumbnails got smaller, instead of scaling and old save previews are big for the space allowed. Probably your old saves will still work, but loading a right save maybe a little frustrating.

Until dev does something to fix it. Try loading the saves with big previews one by one and overwrite to the same slot, so it can write the newer smaller previews over the old ones.

Jun 3, 2018
am i supposed to be able to collect any materials with cain this update ?
beacause i tried and can't like i did with drake

got it
for anyone curios its in the ancient temple down from the underpass

Last edited:

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Southwest of the Temple of Syn, hover over the forest and the name will appear Cecily Farms. I just need to find the blue mushroom to complete the unicorn mount quest.
i cant activate this place.. must speak with somebody??? mushroom in cave (it was without light) but not 100 percent ot was there... there are fire cave and cave

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i cant activate this place.. must speak with somebody??? mushroom in cave (it was without light) but not 100 percent ot was there... there are fire cave and cave
You need to speak with Maya In Enchanted forest :)

Reactions: ItkoSK

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
where to get the milk, to the pottery with purple milk I can't find the village, as my colleague wrote above, I talked to maya and I have these mushrooms, I don't know what to do next

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
where to get the milk, to the pottery with purple milk I can't find the village, as my colleague wrote above, I talked to maya and I have these mushrooms, I don't know what to do next
some notes up is map :D down and little west in forest from the synner temple

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
1630959047745.png
well i'm at 75/76 dolls, thinks missing one on Freya "the empty spot betwin cassandra & zoé" but dunno who is it

Jade is marked 20/21 but recounted them and got 21 (probably a bug in the count)

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Welp, freya didnt get much love in this update but man... Jade scenes were so damn hot :BootyTime: skipped drake as usual coz fuck male protag

Reactions: Etozhedes

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Mac user here. Sorry to bother you all, but with Willy D I was able to use an old Mac build and just replace files with newer updates of the game's Windows version. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work with Eon. Has anyone managed to get 0.04 to run on a Mac? It basically works in Parallels Desktop, but is unplayable due to performance issues, so a native Mac solution would be super appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes