ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
I've more or less finished Jades story, I might just have one (or two) remaining sidequests - one is Sidney's Secrets - it says I should speak to Jonny about Sidney but there's no dialogue. The other one just displays a white '...' in the quest log (below ship upgrades) have I not discovered something or is this the end? See attached image

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
how do you use the hacking system? confused :s and eyes hurt -.-
use the mouse wheel to stop the vertical flashing squares on the left. Then use the mouse wheel to cycle through different patterns. both strips of squares (horizontal and vertical) are divided into 4 sections of 4x4 squares, so when you use the mouse wheel it will change just that 4x4 section. The aim is to get the bright green squares matching the black squares on the horizontal strip. The top 4x4 section on the vertical strip matches the left most 4x4 section on the horizontal strip. Once they all match, press the 'denied' message, and you'll get a completion and hacking icon. click on the icon, then it appears in your inventory. use the new inventory item on the thing you want to hack.

Reactions: MrMelenas

DvsShadow

Nov 17, 2017
l
use the mouse wheel to stop the vertical flashing squares on the left. Then use the mouse wheel to cycle through different patterns. both strips of squares (horizontal and vertical) are divided into 4 sections of 4x4 squares, so when you use the mouse wheel it will change just that 4x4 section. The aim is to get the bright green squares matching the black squares on the horizontal strip. The top 4x4 section on the vertical strip matches the left most 4x4 section on the horizontal strip. Once they all match, press the 'denied' message, and you'll get a completion and hacking icon. click on the icon, then it appears in your inventory. use the new inventory item on the thing you want to hack.
laptop no mouse :/

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
l

laptop no mouse :/
Enable via Settings app
Choose Touchpad from the menu in the left side pane. Locate the Scroll and zoom section. Here, make sure that the box next to Drag two fingers to scroll is checked. If the box is empty, simply click on it to enable it.

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
I've more or less finished Jades story, I might just have one (or two) remaining sidequests - one is Sidney's Secrets - it says I should speak to Jonny about Sidney but there's no dialogue. The other one just displays a white '...' in the quest log (below ship upgrades) have I not discovered something or is this the end? See attached image
Adding to this, I can no longer find Jonny and Matthew as they were in the VIP room which I cant get back into. So not sure if I'm locked out of the quest?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Adding to this, I can no longer find Jonny and Matthew as they were in the VIP room which I cant get back into. So not sure if I'm locked out of the quest?
Jade must be in Party Dress to access VIP booth

IsmaelDark

Aug 31, 2019
After i done this quest, the bot doesn't gonna follow me, it just show me this dialog and that it. Can somebody help me with that.

Sath

Nov 13, 2017
After I gave away the coal, Elena disappeared from the room. Where can I find it? How to get to cold and radioactive locations behind Freya? Please show me how to complete the quest?

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
in the middle of the cave it's dark slowly you have to drag the mouse on the ground there is a blue big mushroom there other not found
I have problems with this task myself, I have a blue and red mushroom, but I can't get milk for the recipe

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
in the middle of the cave it's dark slowly you have to drag the mouse on the ground there is a blue big mushroom there other not found
its only their at start of the game.l checked i save in cave then started new game and the mushroom is there so can you gave a save whif all of the recipe please

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
its only their at start of the game.l checked i save in cave then started new game and the mushroom is there so can you gave a save whif all of the recipe please
blue mushroom red mushroom and cow's milk I don't know if I have finished this task yet

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes