donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
use bowl on the red and blue mushroom get powders mixes powder get purple powder mixes powder with cow milk use on uncorn
everything is ok, but I can't find the village, I looked everywhere and I don't know who I should talk to, what would this village show up?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
that really doesn't help. Johnny has no conversation topics and Sydney doesn't have anything useful to say. Hacking the console outside the classroom just repeats Annalise and leCoq, and you can't hack the VIP booth

how did you get Gypsy Whore? (or does that follow from Double Trouble)?

The quest you're missing from Freya is Mad Lust - go talk to Mina after you fucked Zoe

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
blacksmith is in everlust (you have to talk to mum about getting a job first)
unicorn is in the enchanted woods
I wrote it wrong, I already found a unicorn and the blacksmith only needs some ingredient for their recipe (Hide ??) in addition, I already have everything

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
As Nenad said, it's hidden and related to gathering goodies with the ship. I managed to learn how to respam things in the map, but can't figured out how to launch the quest.
Actually now that you mentioned that you found it... seems it's bug as Thomas should give that quest to Jade... So you have them all as that one just did not register my fault. I apologize :)

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Actually now that you mentioned that you found it... seems it's bug as Thomas should give that quest to Jade... So you have them all as that one just did not register my fault. I apologize :)
My mild OCD thanks you very much.

Raptor2

Sep 3, 2018
i played drake, and get it the hook. yes and? i don't know. what should i do? what next ? help me.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes