IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I understand now, I didnt know about the quest log.

The bit im now stuck trying to understand is how to collect the items on the map, some are ok, but some are in places you are not allowed to access...

Example - Mountain, Mythland and Eggypath are places, too high, too hot, or in accessable...

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Are you sure? How do you know? look at Quest if in red quest end this chapter that how i now OK !!

Also, are we supposed tobe collecting Rocks, Sheep and Ore around the map? Doesnt seem to do anything or add to inventory. I may of missed something about it, but not sure what to do. It takes ages to walk about the map, so want to know if I am wasting my time... :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi fairyglen , You quoted what I said, but never actually said a reply... do you have anything to add?

Also, to anyone, how do you know how many wood, rocks ect that you have collected?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
press the F key
Cheers, well I have

48 Stone
36 Wood
18 Hide (what ever that is)
19 Iron
2 Copper
0 Gold

Still cannot progress with Leah the Blacksmith.... (becoming a man quest). Im assuming 19 iron and 2 copper dont count as 20+ Metal?

In anycase, I cannot pick any more items up as they are unobtainable/inaccessable. ...

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Cheers, well I have

48 Stone
36 Wood
18 Hide (what ever that is)
19 Iron
2 Copper
0 Gold

Still cannot progress with Leah the Blacksmith.... (becoming a man quest). Im assuming 19 iron and 2 copper dont count as 20+ Metal?

In anycase, I cannot pick any more items up as they are unobtainable/inaccessable. ...
go to the temple of son and lick the pussy for the statue, if you already have the opportunity and then the raw materials for gathering will be renewed

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
go to the temple of son and lick the pussy for the statue, if you already have the opportunity and then the raw materials for gathering will be renewed
Thanks mate, I apprecaite that and the time you took to reply. Cheers!

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
how to make a unicorn concoction I have mushrooms I have a wineskin and I have a mushroom grinding tray I don't know what to do next

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all !
Having some trouble with Cain quests :
cain_quests.png
No idea how to continue "Double Trouble" from 0.3, not enough tires for Rustruck, and the 2 hidden ones are a mistery...
Any help would be appreciated, thx

John Ashcroft

Feb 28, 2018
How do you craft the mortar and pestle? I have plenty of stone and hide but when I click on it, it just tells me I need 5 stone and 4 hide.

Reactions: Oleh

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi fairyglen , You quoted what I said, but never actually said a reply... do you have anything to add?

Also, to anyone, how do you know how many wood, rocks ect that you have collected?
as I said if it in red it the end in this chapter 0.04 wait for 0.05 ok. and to see what you have press F

Reactions: IXL

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
So I have another issue with Jade : I've misplaced my droid, which means I can't hack anymore...
Is there a way to find it or get another one ? Searched everywhere but can't find it...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
as I said if it in red it the end in this chapter 0.04 wait for 0.05 ok. and to see what you have press F
Yes sorry, you mixed your reply into my message, so I didnt see your respnse.

Thanks.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Completely uninformative dialogs and quest system. Spoiled all the excitement.
But still that's hell of the game!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes