• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
where do you find this doll named Gianna. for cain ---OK FOUND HER under ground market go to your left

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I am stuck at the moment.

House Building. I cannot find the location "south of lake Hellia" at all...
Eternal Beauty. Ive searched for the servants and horses, but nothing seems to come to light on where they may be.
Unicorn Mount. Im told that there should be a herbalist in Everlust, but not seen anything or anyone that can help.

:(

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So in conclusion of this update, not bad at all. Few things to iron out, such as the dialogue errors and code that shows sometimes which shouldnt, and perhaps make the quests easier by making the map points easier to find.

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
So I have another issue with Jade : I've misplaced my droid, which means I can't hack anymore...
Is there a way to find it or get another one ? Searched everywhere but can't find it...
I have the exact same problem. Can't continue with main story :-/

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
I have the exact same problem. Can't continue with main story :-/
I found mine by going everywhere (it was on the ice planet).

Side note : is the force field hackable ? Because I use hack near the console but nothing happens...

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
please tell me, I have collected 4 plates of elements, but I can't get to the Sky isle

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
please tell me, I have collected 4 plates of elements, but I can't get to the Sky isle
you need to go to lust wood (slightly south east of skye isle) and use the elements on the monolith in the correct boxes to open the portal

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Well, I am stuck at the moment.

House Building. I cannot find the location "south of lake Hellia" at all...
Eternal Beauty. Ive searched for the servants and horses, but nothing seems to come to light on where they may be.
Unicorn Mount. Im told that there should be a herbalist in Everlust, but not seen anything or anyone that can help.

:(
House Building - it's due south of the lake and just above the treeline, you just have to move the cursor around until it shows up.
Eternal Beauty - you need to find the fire cave in the clump of rocks almost due north of drake's house
Unicorn Mount - The Herbalist is unlocked through another quest which I'm guessing you haven't done yet

Reactions: IXL

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I think I might have found a bug.

On Freya's story there's an area just north of the ruined temple called Shelter 25 but once you pick up the metal and coal it no longer registers as an area you can go to.

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
I don't understand what to do with all this?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Zdrovo Nenad :) I liked Willy, but this game??? Wooow, just down my alley :love: Everything i love about a game, open world, puzzles, great story, beautyfull Ladies and incredible animations and finally, everybody fuck everybody not just Harem games everybody makes :love: And soon some Family Fun :p Great jobb so far (y)(y)(y)
I dont know how, but i missed this game somehow... I started this update 2 days ago and i loved every minute of it.
People complaining all the time, but all the info and hints are there, just need to read everything guys ;)
Well, im still missing like 20 dolls i think, 1 music box. All the quests are done besides:

1. Jade hidden quest. I got the ship upgraded and talked to Thomas, picked up all the resources and respawn them and picked up again, talked to everybody and still cant trigger the quest. Dont think talking to Blob is in the game yet? Is it a bug that i cant trigger the quest?
2. I have 8 herbs i gave to Kat and have no clue where those 2 last are :D Checked everything :D
Checked almost the whole thread diddnt find no answer....
3. Do i need all the dolls to finish everything?

Otherwise, its my first playthrough and i diddnt encounter any Major errors in the game.
Yes, the game went black so i had to restart my laptop 2-3 times. Got couple of glitches, like i did some quest then it dissapeared and got white again, so i just loaded my last save and thats it.

One error, when i hacked the console and saw teacher playing with Sidney, then you go to the entrance and the event trigger, i had to do the hacking second time and trigger the event second time, then finally the quest Sidney secrets got finally red.

Another error is on the car... I fixed the car and was driving around, then i came back and clicked on the car, the quest got white again and wanted me to find the parts again... So i loaded the save again ;)

The only thing that bother me a little... Can you make some kind of a shadow on the textlines? I mean different colours are so hard to read when its daylight... :cautious:

Otherwise, great game, everything woring perfectly and i just love it !!! Keep up the good work :love::love:(y)(y)(y):love::love:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes