aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020

I've compiled a spreadsheet of all dolls, music, diaries and their locations (hopefully the link works)

Reactions: yoyomistro

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Tires are materials that are collected from map. They are very small but can be seen. There are some tires just south of Ruined temple and also a bit north in Shelter 25 region (for unlocking Shelter 25 are you need to have radiation and cold resistance up to 30%). You also need Resource extractor from Ruined temple to collect any materials. Check how many you have by pressing F (see controls for all this buttons info). I hope this helps :)
i have radiation and cold resistance both at 30% but the Shelter 25 region is nowhere to be found in my map.

also the game crashes if i drag the game's window while the scatter to re-spawn the resources is active.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
How do i hack the damn terminal in jades story? I have no hacking tool and that flying robot is useless.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
To everyone asking about puzzle solutions and game controls:

- There's "Controls" under the "New Game" which explains every keyboard and mouse buttons used in the game and their functions.

- For puzzle solutions, search the thread (top right). Same questions already asked lots of times. Still you can solve the puzzles on your own, nothing hard, they are so far based on logic and needs a little attention.

- For hacking puzzle, use mouse wheel to change squares. And yes, laptop users can scroll too, using two fingers, your feet, your dick, etc. Just set it as you like from your touchpad settings.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
2 are on Sky isle, 1 Pirate bay, 1 Fire cave, 1 Drake's home yard, 1 Cecily farm, 1 Carriage, 1 Meadow pass, 1 Enchanted forest and 1 Temple of Syn... I think i remembered all correctly did not really look at game to confirm tho :D
sorry my friend.... in that case, my walkthrough have a bug... cant find more then those 8 herbs.....

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
sorry my friend.... in that case, my walkthrough have a bug... cant find more then those 8 herbs.....
Try searching in inventory. You may scroll it to left and right if you had more items then max that can fit on screen. If that is case arrow on inventory will be blinking. I don't see how it would be even possible not to be able to have all 10 of this cause they exist from start of game. :)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Try searching in inventory. You may scroll it to left and right if you had more items then max that can fit on screen. If that is case arrow on inventory will be blinking. I don't see how it would be even possible not to be able to have all 10 of this cause they exist from start of game. :)
i gave all the herbs to Kat, thats why i could see the progress bar on her....
btw is it a bug? found a doll in a barrell, but my hook is gone... i searched the room but nope... is it suppose to be like this?
wanna see my save?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i gave all the herbs to Kat, thats why i could see the progress bar on her....
btw is it a bug? found a doll in a barrell, but my hook is gone... i searched the room but nope... is it suppose to be like this?
wanna see my save?
You can't really lose hook. Please... Open inventory and then you will see edge of inventory that looks like arrow (separate lil triangle look alike) and press there to scroll your inventory items to left... inventory.png

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
You can't really lose hook. Please... Open inventory and then you will see edge of inventory that looks like arrow (separate lil triangle look alike) and press there to scroll your inventory items to left... View attachment 1398452
Buhahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Omg LOL You were right LOL newer thought of it LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, i found my hook and one herb... still one missing... to bed i dont know which... hmmm, i can try to find my save when i gave Kat all the herbs, gave her 8 at once so i should be able to locate it....

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Buhahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Omg LOL You were right LOL newer thought of it LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, i found my hook and one herb... still one missing... to bed i dont know which... hmmm, i can try to find my save when i gave Kat all the herbs, gave her 8 at once so i should be able to locate it....
Okay, thats my herbs... could you tell me which one is missing so i can check the location?
hmmm... is it possible to make the inventory move itself to the left after you give away things?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know what needs doing after fernanda gives you the radiation pills. There is a radiation area but I cannot enter.

Also how do you pick up items scattered on the map

Last edited:

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
How to combine it?

I have the necessary materials

Guyver005

Mar 5, 2017
I am at a loss for the Rustruck quest. I crafted three parts: crankshaft, drive belt, and the oil pump. Where am I supposed to get the 4th blueprint for the valve covers to finish the truck?

JugarComica, just click on the stone, wood, what have you. I think you need a collector first, those all seem to be at the temples of Syn for each character.

I want to say too that the doll for the Nurse is horrible to get. I still haven't been able to collect it. She rarely moves her feet, I've spent 30+ minutes trying to get the doll, and only gotten the opportunity to attempt to get it a handful of times. The window to click on the doll is very short, and the target area is tiny. I end up clicking on the nurse herself or the bed instead of the doll. If I leave the cursor over where the doll is, I have to move the cursor before I can click on the doll, which usually takes up the small amount of time I have to click on it.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I am at a loss for the Rustruck quest. I crafted three parts: crankshaft, drive belt, and the oil pump. Where am I supposed to get the 4th blueprint for the valve covers to finish the truck?

Three parts need to be made and one part needs to be found... the part you are definitely missing, you can find it in the Wreckage site if you go further to the right, there you can pick up the item.

Reactions: Guyver005
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes