IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Nenad... Soo my last herb was suppose to be in Enchanted Forest?
Like i wrote before, i checked all the places several times before. Now i went and checked again. Enchanted Forest, Forest Clearing, Mayas house and Inside. I checked everything, talked to everybody, even got out the doll from the barrel with your help... Nothing... Only thing is the magical spring wich i cant do nothing with... Maybe i have a bug....
Do i need all the dolls to see everything? i have 64/76 and really dont know where to look for others. You did hide them pretty well ;)
Share your save, I will help find it for you.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
find what???? i found everything :D
you should play the game, find everything and share your save with everybody to help them find it :ROFLMAO:
I was offering to help you in my response to your post...... OMG...

Like i wrote before, i checked all the places several times before. Now i went and checked again. Enchanted Forest, Forest Clearing, Mayas house and Inside. I checked everything, talked to everybody, even got out the doll from the barrel with your help... Nothing... Only thing is the magical spring wich i cant do nothing with... Maybe i have a bug....
Do i need all the dolls to see everything? i have 64/76 and really dont know where to look for others. You did hide them pretty well ;)
I have completed it myself. I dont need your help, thought you were asking for help.

If you have since sorted, then all good....

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I was offering to help you in my response to your post...... OMG...

I have completed it myself. I dont need your help, thought you were asking for help.

If you have since sorted, then all good....
sorry :) it was an older post... naaah, i got everything besides my question about Sweet Memories 22/28 but they must be from the future update...

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Nenad A.

BTW Im not so keen on the animations mate, where the motion is moving the view. Made me kind of sick....

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
sorry :) it was an older post... naaah, i got everything besides my question about Sweet Memories 22/28 but they must be from the future update...
That's a bug which should be fixed in the next update (hopefully). If you look at the individual stories you'll see that you've actually got all the scenes.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm missing 1 doll and not sure what one it is, i have everything else and complete the main story and side quests for all 3 characters

Freya - bronze silver gold
Lydia - bronze
Ingrid - bronze
Paige - bronze silver gold
Mina - bronze silver
Tanya - bronze
Foxy - bronze
Elena - bronze
Jasmine - bronze
Stephanie - bronze
Courtney - bronze
Alexia - bronze
Ava - bronze
Avery - bronze
Debbie - bronze
Sabina - bronze
Tiffany - bronze
Katiya - silver
Miyu - bronze
Cassandra - bronze
Gianna - bronze
Zoe - bronze
Desire - bronze
Lilly - bronze

if anyone know what one i'm missing, can you let me know

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Easyest way, check the spreadsheet for all the dolls, check couple of pages ago, a guy helping me posted it...
Try to look throgh the thread is a good way to go ;) :p
You are accually the FIRST one asking that question :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Easyest way, check the spreadsheet for all the dolls, check couple of pages ago, a guy helping me posted it...
Try to look throgh the thread is a good way to go ;) :p
You are accually the FIRST one asking that question :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
overlooked that spreadsheet, and yeah, i used the search at the top and looked through pages, i just skipped right over it

Thanks for pointing that out, now i'm done, was missing the one in the nenad's apartment furnace, found everything without looking anything up, but that last doll i couldn't find

Last edited:

Q-i-n-g

Aug 4, 2020
The herb in the forest is difficult to find, it is VERY close to the magical spring and can be missed out.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes