AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
pls guys give me a map that there are the cav(not fire cave) and Cecily farm .
a map aint gonna help you... you have to do some tasks to see them on the map
ex... Cecily farm, you have to have sex with Maia and then talk to Maya whos gonna tell you about the farm... Maya or Maia dont remember which was first ;)
same thing with the cave... just read everything and follow hints

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
you need to collect the 10 herbs and give them to the herbalist
I was talking to Nenad about it a while ago. I have 9 herbs and cant find th 10th. Check my picks if you recognise which one im missing... I asked Nenad about it well see...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I was talking to Nenad about it a while ago. I have 9 herbs and cant find th 10th. Check my picks if you recognise which one im missing... I asked Nenad about it well see...
Enchanted Forest where unicorn is/was

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I'm missing one herb.
Have the
2 from Sky Isle
1 from Drake house front
1 From Farm
1 From Carriage
1 Enchanted Forest
1 Pirates bay
1 From Temple
1 from Meadow Pass

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Enchanted Forest where unicorn is/was
Hi Nenad... Soo my last herb was suppose to be in Enchanted Forest?
Like i wrote before, i checked all the places several times before. Now i went and checked again. Enchanted Forest, Forest Clearing, Mayas house and Inside. I checked everything, talked to everybody, even got out the doll from the barrel with your help... Nothing... Only thing is the magical spring wich i cant do nothing with... Maybe i have a bug....
Do i need all the dolls to see everything? i have 64/76 and really dont know where to look for others. You did hide them pretty well ;)

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi Nenad... Soo my last herb was suppose to be in Enchanted Forest?
Like i wrote before, i checked all the places several times before. Now i went and checked again. Enchanted Forest, Forest Clearing, Mayas house and Inside. I checked everything, talked to everybody, even got out the doll from the barrel with your help... Nothing... Only thing is the magical spring wich i cant do nothing with... Maybe i have a bug....
Do i need all the dolls to see everything? i have 64/76 and really dont know where to look for others. You did hide them pretty well ;)

here's a link to my spreadsheet showing where all the collectibles are.

looking at Nenad's list compared to yours it looks like your missing the one from the fire cave

Reactions: madmit

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018

here's a link to my spreadsheet showing where all the collectibles are.

looking at Nenad's list compared to yours it looks like your missing the one from the fire cave
just checked the fire cave, nope, nothing....
and the spreadsheet is about dolls, thrers no locations of herbs in it...
what is this Nenad list?

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
just checked the fire cave, nope, nothing....
and the spreadsheet is about dolls, thrers no locations of herbs in it...
what is this Nenad list?
You can upload your save and I may check it for you I have some free time today...

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
You gotta be fucking kidding me LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ofcourse i did see the exclamation sign, but i thought it was for the magic spring LOL :D
Man, i tried everything with the magic spring, whole inventory LOL :D Never, never did i check under it!!!! Jesus im Blind :D:D:D
Thanks for your help :D
Like i said before, i diddnt encounter any bugs in this game except The last quest in Jade... Great game Nenad (y)(y)(y)

Okay, i got the last scene... It says 9/9, 9/9, 10/10, but also Sweet Memories 22/28... 28 in this update?

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, Great game Nenad, waiting for next update (y)
Got everything... Every doll... Was getting crazy with Courtney doll, bitch diddnt want to lift her leg and i couldnt hit the damn doll :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One last question.. Sweet Memories says 22/28. Those 6 scenes missing are they coming in the next update?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes