turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
And last Quest in Jade's quest list is meant to be hidden but has something to do with Duna temple and re-spawning resources
What exactly needs to be done? I tried to collect resources and run the Reneval 1 lvl on Reneval Device - nothing happens.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
What exactly needs to be done? I tried to collect resources and run the Reneval 1 lvl on Reneval Device - nothing happens.
its bugged, gonna get fixed in the next update according to Nenad... search couple of pages back i asked him about it...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad AsanovicToday
Hello Everyone I hope you are all healthy and happy. I wanted to drop a word or two about my next move for the game. Recently we had a poll about futa/trans characters and should they be added to game or not. You all seen results and it's about 1/3 want them and others don't. Now I came to a solution so in the end everyone could be happy. My plan is to actually add futa/trans characters to those who want them and yet if you don't want them to have regular girl character. So you wonder... How that may work? I am glad you asked! So here is my solution... By default I will set Futa/trans characters to be OFF. So if you don't want that be part of your game experience, you can just go on with your life and play game as you did so far without worry that you will ever even meet this type of characters in game. For those who do want this characters to be part of game. They will need to activate them through option screen with a code that I will give to all patrons. It's as simple as that. Once you activate them you will be able to meet futa/trans girls in game. This characters will be same by appearance as their regular girl characters and I will ofc make content for both so no one will lose any content it will only be different content. So for example... If you chose to keep it OFF, Jade will meet regular girl and have some lesbian scene with her... If you have it ON then Jade will have scene with futa/trans. I hope this can keep everyone happy. I think it's fair to everyone that we will have actual choice of what we want/not want in game... Thank you all for your amazing support.
Nenad A.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
How do I progress with Jade's brother's "Trust" quest? It hints to speak to Heather, but I don't see any quest dialogues when I speak to her.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
where else can i find johnny? he is in the vip booth but i cannot talk about this quest with him. and wher can i fin dthe start of the quest qith the 3 white dots? Unbenannt_4.png

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
Isn't Shelter 25 between Underpass and Ruined Temple? Now that I finally have radiation and cold resistance, it has disappeared from my map!

And I seem to have picked up 3 coal somehow in my wanderings (before I had the resistance), but there is no dialog with Den to give it to him.

Bugs?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Isn't Shelter 25 between Underpass and Ruined Temple? Now that I finally have radiation and cold resistance, it has disappeared from my map!

And I seem to have picked up 3 coal somehow in my wanderings (before I had the resistance), but there is no dialog with Den to give it to him.

Bugs?
Shelter 25 is region that was closed before you had resistance. Now you can walk there and get coal cause of resistance. And quest was never to bring coal back to Den, but to Nenad.

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
You are missing Ingrid Doll (blank spot by Lydia in Freya/Cain collection section)
Thx.
Perhaps the conversation with Ingrid came one of the collapse of the game and i did not notice doll. Game very often crashed while moving on the right mouse button.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes