sven123

Jun 5, 2018
In Freya world: is it possible to collect scrap in this version of game?

Jade world: I have hacked force field and console in Dunia temples many times, but I get no results. What up?

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
Ack.

I'm somehow missing a cue somewhere but I've mined through this forum and can't find any hints to keep me moving forward. May I beg of someone to give me a nudge in the right direction here?

Specifically..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much much much thanks if you can help me!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Ack.

I'm somehow missing a cue somewhere but I've mined through this forum and can't find any hints to keep me moving forward. May I beg of someone to give me a nudge in the right direction here?

Specifically..

Much much much thanks if you can help me!
you need to continue the main quest - what does it say when you select conspiracy?

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
you need to continue the main quest - what does it say when you select conspiracy?
"You wonder what is going on and should you tell that to your friend Mirella... After all you always tell her everything."

So.. where might she be? I only ask because I'm worried about the dear girl.

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
hacking is prety weird the colours not mach what is given into vertical pic. only matching colours are white they look same as black. no metter how u roll mouse wheel only matching tetris figures are black with white ( are they same?) hack.png

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
When trying to hack force field console on Dunia moon, I get neither "Access allowed" nor "Access denied". Instead, pressing the power button just bounces me out of the hacking window, back to the scene as it was before attempting to hack.

Is this a bug?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
When trying to hack force field console on Dunia moon, I get neither "Access allowed" nor "Access denied". Instead, pressing the power button just bounces me out of the hacking window, back to the scene as it was before attempting to hack.

Is this a bug?
You have to drop hack card on console once you got one from hacking. Solving hacking and pressing on access denied will grant access then just click on card that appear instead of power off button and that will give you hack card to your inventory. Use it for hacking console...

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
The problem was I was pressing the button, not the "access denied" message. I'd successfully hacked the computer and classroom, but that was months ago and I guess I forgot. Seems counter-intuitive to press the message display instead of the button.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
The problem was I was pressing the button, not the "access denied" message. I'd successfully hacked the computer and classroom, but that was months ago and I guess I forgot. Seems counter-intuitive to press the message display instead of the button.
I can see where you're coming from and it does seem a little clunky. I don't know if this is possible with this particular software but I think what should happen is that when you get the combinations correct the message should change automatically from 'access denied' to 'access granted' and then you click on the exit button and the card should automatically appear in your inventory.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I can see where you're coming from and it does seem a little clunky. I don't know if this is possible with this particular software but I think what should happen is that when you get the combinations correct the message should change automatically from 'access denied' to 'access granted' and then you click on the exit button and the card should automatically appear in your inventory.
Yeah that could be done for sure with some scripting but to be honest I never get into it that deep... I have, however, added when we move cursor out of area where we change symbols or even if we click additional click to show "access granted" once we actually solve puzzle so there will no longer be need to click on access denied as if we move cursor to close hacking screen it will automatically pop up that we solved it :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
New "Collection" will be added for next update of EON. We will be able to see all possible locations, materials and regions through map here. Other parts of Encyclopedia will update in future... but for now could be useful to have Map explanation :)
and a new puzzle:

Encyclopedia.jpg Puzzle_Bot.jpg
Major's Wife:

SPOILER_Major_Wife.png

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes