Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nice but look what i get:

I matched the 2nd, 3rd and 4th block but by the first block i keep scrolling since 20 minutes and i can not find a match. The 1st row and the 3rd do mach but in all similar combinations the 2nd and 4th never match! I even have the feeling that there are a limited number of patterns that repeat because i get the combination seen in the screenshot quite often. Whenever i get 3 of the same color on the first row , the second row always shows the same color as 1st and last of the row.. but they must be different to match. And the 4th row never matches when the above 3 rows do in THIS FIRST BLOCK.
Use scroll UP and that scrolls by 1 picture. Scrolling down will scroll for 2 pictures. It's not made that way intentional but it's way Lua script work in some cases nothing that I or engine devs can do about it :)

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Use scroll UP and that scrolls by 1 picture. Scrolling down will scroll for 2 pictures. It's not made that way intentional but it's way Lua script work in some cases nothing that I or engine devs can do about it :)
YEEEEESSSSSS! Scroll up works:
Thanks a lot, but.. do we really need such things... ?

EDIT:
What the heck? I got that hacking card in inventory and went somewhere else and now it is no longer in inventory.. is that normal?

EDIT2:
OK since the hacking card got lost, i hacked the computer again (I'm a guru at hacking now) and even saved as i saw the card in inventory.. walked one step to the left .. and the card is GONE again. I did NOT leave the room! So, i loaded the save: NO CARD in inventory! Is this a remake of Monty Python's "confuse the cat", Nenad?

EDIT3:
3rd try: hacked again, got the card in inventory, didn't move at all, draged the card from inventory to the computer and finally saw a sex scene (which after so much hacking, as expected, didn't manage to make me hard). But after the scene ended, guess what: NO MORE CARD in inventory. And as far as i can read in this forum I will need it again. Well, no problem i can now hack 24/7..

However one thing must be said: the "q" is a good thing but a "blup blup" would be a lot better (and a lot needed!). Or at least that kind of text WT which came with each update by Willy..

Last edited:

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
I have a problem (bug?) with colours as you see in the following images, this happens after that I go on the map screen and I enter in a location(and the map has the same bad colours as the first image) .
coloursnotok.jpg Coloursok.jpg

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have a problem (bug?) with colours as you see in the following images, this happens after that I go on the map screen and I enter in a location(and the map has the same bad colours as the first image) .
View attachment 1430712 View attachment 1430709
It happens when you click on drake's bed. This actually changes day/weather states randomly... I inserted it for testing and forgot to unlink the button for this version. In next version this will be feature actually as there will be events connected to day/night or and weather changes. You can try and click on drake's bed until you get normal weather and not "foggy" one. Should appear in few clicks. You should hear birds singing when day is normal looking.

Reactions: lexxxi1

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
A new signature from the dev:
EON_Gif.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hit download and it will say its not found I should of said that it shows its there but once you hit download its not
Whatever the issue is it's in your end, your ISP, PC, DNS server/cache, browser, VPN provider, etc can be the cause. Also whenever I test a link I hit download too, so already tried to download.

Reactions: johnelros

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
A new signature from the dev:
View attachment 1439554
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever the issue is it's in your end, your ISP, PC, DNS server/cache, browser, VPN provider, etc can be the cause. Also whenever I test a link I hit download too, so already tried to download.
Are you sure you're trying Part 2 on nopy and hitting download? Cause part 1 works perfectly fine
75b8e32f1e8fe3a99e73bee54bd481d5.gif

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic - Today
Some news here... I have rendered most of things that are needed for next EON update and will start with programming all this tomorrow. There will be 6 full sex scenes with each having 4-5 or more different animations as usual so more then 35 animations in there... But in this update I also extended some more animations... This will not be on menu or sweet memories... why you ask yourself and this silly dev? Well I am glad you asked! This additional animations actually happen directly on scenes where we walk our characters... So far there are several... So There will be some sexy animation with seamless transitions to a certain animation happening on screen. This will also be unlocked via quests but once we unlock them we will be able to repeat any time when we visit that character on that scene. So, in short, this update has many more sex animations then it really seems. I will add much more in future and not only sex animations but different action parts and similar. This will make game look more like actual game. Anyway I hope I can do all this labour programming and inserting texts in week or so (maybe a bit longer. Anyway stay tuned to find out more.

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
A little help guys? I've looked everywhere for the Ingrid and Avery dolls but no luck. Also, how do I start the quest for Gypsy Lore?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
A little help guys? I've looked everywhere for the Ingrid and Avery dolls but no luck. Also, how do I start the quest for Gypsy Lore?
for Ingrid's doll just go to where she's sitting and wait, eventually she drops it.
for Avery's Doll go to Upper Plaza - you might need to wait for someone to move their leg but I can't remember.

for Gypsy Lore - talk to Fernanda in the brothel

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
for Ingrid's doll just go to where she's sitting and wait, eventually she drops it.
for Avery's Doll go to Upper Plaza - you might need to wait for someone to move their leg but I can't remember.

for Gypsy Lore - talk to Fernanda in the brothel
You're a genius! Thanks bro...

I've managed to get Ingrid's but no luck with Avery's.
Fernanda won't give me the quest either. Did I miss something? or did I do the quest sequences incorrectly which may have caused some issues in my game?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes