aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
You're a genius! Thanks bro...

I've managed to get Ingrid's but no luck with Avery's.
Fernanda won't give me the quest either. Did I miss something? or did I do the quest sequences incorrectly which may have caused some issues in my game?
have you been to the ruined temple?

Julie Sky

Oct 13, 2021
Very nice animations, beautiful heroine, great sex scenes, but the atmosphere of the game is not to my liking.

I liked Willy D more, but I really appreciate Mr. Nenad's job.

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
I hope this threat and that you Mr. Asanovic accept constructive criticism ?. But let me start by saying there is no one in here (F95) at your level compared to creating animation, really good at a semi pro level as pretty much everything is in here at its best !. F95 contains in relation to games maybe 5% quality and the rest is lousy, dedicated to pre-puberty kids who love mega tits and not least dicks, at the last point you stand out (willy normal size ). Back to constructive criticism.
EON is again (and sometimes better than AOW) really well animated. But!, it's way too messy. It would dress you games that you choose a route instead of trying to please everyone. Its a dead end if you try to make all patreon`s happy, make yourself happy. You have the talent to continue instead of repeating yourself, as you actually do with EON. At some point you get tired of your sluts (maybe not) and their high heels and overly perfect breasts, but for God's sake let's not start a debate about people's fetishism in here. It's just me who prefers realism like ex Charlotte here from VAM. Good luck with your game forward.
Charlotte from VAM.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greeneyed

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
i have problems with hacking in the moon. there is always one of the 4 patterns that dont matck any of the posibilities.. ive tried 5 times at least...

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes