• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
How do I turn off subtitles during videos?
That is not yet in game. It will be possible in future in Sweet memories only. For now you can skip to next animation with esc in sweet memories. I think I will add no text memories in next update :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Zdrovo Nenad :) I liked Willy, but this game??? Wooow, just down my alley :love: Everything i love about a game, open world, puzzles, great story, beautyfull Ladies and incredible animations and finally, everybody fuck everybody not just Harem games everybody makes :love: And soon some Family Fun :p Great jobb so far (y)(y)(y)
I dont know how, but i missed this game somehow... I started this update 2 days ago and i loved every minute of it.
People complaining all the time, but all the info and hints are there, just need to read everything guys ;)
Well, im still missing like 20 dolls i think, 1 music box. All the quests are done besides:

1. Jade hidden quest. I got the ship upgraded and talked to Thomas, picked up all the resources and respawn them and picked up again, talked to everybody and still cant trigger the quest. Dont think talking to Blob is in the game yet? Is it a bug that i cant trigger the quest?
2. I have 8 herbs i gave to Kat and have no clue where those 2 last are :D Checked everything :D
Checked almost the whole thread diddnt find no answer....
3. Do i need all the dolls to finish everything?

Otherwise, its my first playthrough and i diddnt encounter any Major errors in the game.
Yes, the game went black so i had to restart my laptop 2-3 times. Got couple of glitches, like i did some quest then it dissapeared and got white again, so i just loaded my last save and thats it.

One error, when i hacked the console and saw teacher playing with Sidney, then you go to the entrance and the event trigger, i had to do the hacking second time and trigger the event second time, then finally the quest Sidney secrets got finally red.

Another error is on the car... I fixed the car and was driving around, then i came back and clicked on the car, the quest got white again and wanted me to find the parts again... So i loaded the save again ;)

The only thing that bother me a little... Can you make some kind of a shadow on the textlines? I mean different colours are so hard to read when its daylight... :cautious:

Otherwise, great game, everything woring perfectly and i just love it !!! Keep up the good work :love::love:(y)(y)(y):love::love:
Jade quest is indeed bugged. It should appear when you talk to Thomas... And yet I forgot to link it to quest log. It will work in next update. One with Sydney is strange I guess I will play from begin to see what is happening there. As I made it work on my end and was no issues... You can for sure collect all 10 herbs for Catherine... Hint: if you hold space on location it will show even this herbs as a "!". Check Cecily farm and Meadow pass maybe you did not get those two? Also you can see her status when holding space... Green line should be filled in to get... Ehm... reward? lol. And you are right for the car. I fixed that one and in next update car should not even be there after we have it for our self. Making shadow under tewxt may be a thing in future but it's tricky with visionaire... I will check what can I do with Lua script regarding that. Glad you like the game :)

Reactions: Shaidov

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
That is not yet in game. It will be possible in future in Sweet memories only. For now you can skip to next animation with esc in sweet memories. I think I will add no text memories in next update :)
Thank you for the game I really liked it, I hope the next update will not take long to wait
Well, I would like something like a step-by-step passage of the game

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for the game I really liked it, I hope the next update will not take long to wait
Last one took me around 47 days or so I think... I hope that I can do next one even faster but can't make any promises. It depends how software will listen to me when it comes to all things that I need to do :D

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi guys, I again...

I have now tried the third day in a row to find the tires for the Rustruck quest, which is now unfortunately the only thing I'm missing and I absolutely do not know more. I've talked to everyone, and been all over the place using the tab key too. :(
Today I had downloaded a save game, hoping to find there. But even there, nothing... :(

Am I blind or do I just always miss it ?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys, I again...

I have now tried the third day in a row to find the tires for the Rustruck quest, which is now unfortunately the only thing I'm missing and I absolutely do not know more. I've talked to everyone, and been all over the place using the tab key too. :(
Today I had downloaded a save game, hoping to find there. But even there, nothing... :(

Am I blind or do I just always miss it ?
Tires are materials that are collected from map. They are very small but can be seen. There are some tires just south of Ruined temple and also a bit north in Shelter 25 region (for unlocking Shelter 25 are you need to have radiation and cold resistance up to 30%). You also need Resource extractor from Ruined temple to collect any materials. Check how many you have by pressing F (see controls for all this buttons info). I hope this helps :)

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Tires are materials that are collected from map. They are very small but can be seen. There are some tires just south of Ruined temple and also a bit north in Shelter 25 region (for unlocking Shelter 25 are you need to have radiation and cold resistance up to 30%). You also need Resource extractor from Ruined temple to collect any materials. Check how many you have by pressing F (see controls for all this buttons info). I hope this helps :)
Many many thanks for your great help.... I have finally found it. :)

Since I had played Drake first, I actually already knew that I can find materials on the map. Only since I had found absolutely nothing, I thought you might have included another option.

This game is just great and already looking forward to the next version. :) Wish you all the best....

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Jade quest is indeed bugged. It should appear when you talk to Thomas... And yet I forgot to link it to quest log. It will work in next update. One with Sydney is strange I guess I will play from begin to see what is happening there. As I made it work on my end and was no issues... You can for sure collect all 10 herbs for Catherine... Hint: if you hold space on location it will show even this herbs as a "!". Check Cecily farm and Meadow pass maybe you did not get those two? Also you can see her status when holding space... Green line should be filled in to get... Ehm... reward? lol. And you are right for the car. I fixed that one and in next update car should not even be there after we have it for our self. Making shadow under tewxt may be a thing in future but it's tricky with visionaire... I will check what can I do with Lua script regarding that. Glad you like the game :)
Thanks for your answer. Yeah, i know about space and Kats progress tab. I need two more herbs...
I checked with space:
Everlust - Blacksmith, Alley, Slavemarket, Herbalshop
Wetlands all the way to Maia
Enchanted forest all the way to Maya.. Magic spring is not in the game or?
Carriage
Fire cave
Drakes home 4 locations - i tried bed, then wheaher got gray... rain?
Lust wood and Sky - Andrea, Angelina and Julie
Darkwoods
Pirate bay
Cecily farm
Temple of sin
and
The cave... It was dark, then it was lite, now it was dark again but after respawn got light again but i still cant get into Magic cave... Thats the only place i cant get into...
Still no herbs... Is it the cave? or did i miss anything else?

Still need 13 dolls :p

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your answer. Yeah, i know about space and Kats progress tab. I need two more herbs...
I checked with space:
Everlust - Blacksmith, Alley, Slavemarket, Herbalshop
Wetlands all the way to Maia
Enchanted forest all the way to Maya.. Magic spring is not in the game or?
Carriage
Fire cave
Drakes home 4 locations - i tried bed, then wheaher got gray... rain?
Lust wood and Sky - Andrea, Angelina and Julie
Darkwoods
Pirate bay
Cecily farm
Temple of sin
and
The cave... It was dark, then it was lite, now it was dark again but after respawn got light again but i still cant get into Magic cave... Thats the only place i cant get into...
Still no herbs... Is it the cave? or did i miss anything else?

Still need 13 dolls :p
2 are on Sky isle, 1 Pirate bay, 1 Fire cave, 1 Drake's home yard, 1 Cecily farm, 1 Carriage, 1 Meadow pass, 1 Enchanted forest and 1 Temple of Syn... I think i remembered all correctly did not really look at game to confirm tho :D

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Salut, dit, est-ce un jeu ou un test pour un diplôme ? Je ne comprends vraiment rien. Je traduis vers ma langue maternelle mais rien de tel ne se passe, une personne pour moi dire quoi faire ? Je parle à tout le monde mais rien ne se passe. THX

Last edited:

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
i have 30% resistance to cold and radiation, but i can go nowhere, i pick up all the clothes and tires, but i can't do anything, please is this a bad joke or what?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes