Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Where can I find tires for the Rustruck quest?

I found some in Forsaken City, but they don't seem to count.... ? :(

Raptor2

Sep 3, 2018
1631105001938.png

how open the door? i REALY REALY WANT TO KNOW! PLASE! 좀 도와 주시오 동무! 저 갈고리로 자물쇠 눌러도
변화가 없소!

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Completely uninformative dialogs and quest system. Spoiled all the excitement.
But still that's hell of the game!
Can you please give me a sample of this so I can try and improve things in future?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hey all !
Having some trouble with Cain quests :
View attachment 1394272
No idea how to continue "Double Trouble" from 0.3, not enough tires for Rustruck, and the 2 hidden ones are a mistery...
Any help would be appreciated, thx
The one after Slutty Nurse is Dirty Dancer - go as far right as you can on the screen outside the mechanic in endwaste and you'll see her.

can't help with Double Trouble, I'm stuck on that one too. The one after Mad Lust is Gypsy Whore but I don't know where you get it from. Nenad A. can you help? I'm also stuck on Sydney's Secrets on Jade's story

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Jade is not a bug, you are missing the Alita doll - from Vutron planet. The other doll I could not find either.
Damn I knew it was some kind of "hide by some slend legs" XD
Thx for tip and it seem I need to redo my math next time >.<

Still missing one

1631117610756.png

25/25 + 29/30 + 21/21 =! 76/76 :p

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Can you please give me a sample of this so I can try and improve things in future?
Sure, most of the time i spent on 'crafting system' on the Drake timeline. How to perform recipes, where's all the stones and hides I've collected? Suddenly there's a special inventory for the crafting materials. Ok, but where's a tools to create a waterskin and mortar/pestle (btw, why do I need a new one if I have a perfect one in my own cellar?.) Left click with the info and right would run the process? I couldn't say all of that was very intuitive.

So, probably some kind of tutorial at beginning of the game would be helpful. Just about UI and the game basics. (Quest log, crafting inventory, Space key etc)

btw a few bugs with the dolls: Cacily's bronze doesn't react on the mouse wheel (always spinning) and Maya's dolls are overlap each other.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Sure, most of the time i spent on 'crafting system' on the Drake timeline. How to perform recipes, where's all the stones and hides I've collected? Suddenly there's a special inventory for the crafting materials. Ok, but where's a tools to create a waterskin and mortar/pestle (btw, why do I need a new one if I have a perfect one in my own cellar?.) Left click with the info and right would run the process? I couldn't say all of that was very intuitive.

So, probably some ind kind of tutorial at begining aof game would be helpful. Just about UI and the game basics. (Quest log, crafting inventory, Space key etc)
Well I plan to make tutorial at start of game some day but all other things are listed in Controls (space, right click fast travel, hints etc) and I hope people will understand that I am 1 person that creates this game from animations, music, story, dialogues, programming etc... And this is still "early access" as it's only version 0.04. I really wish I can work less then 16h a day on this and that I have small team or something... But I have no money to pay programmers as they usually ask for 2000$ or more and even I don't earn that much doing all this. I am though really puzzled that people hit new game before checking controls screen... I mean... No one can read my mind what button I set for what right? And that is why I created control screen with more or less in-depth explanation there. Once someone read controls screen should be able to play game with no trouble. Some quests are so to say "hidden" as this is meant to be open world game with exploring. But I also think that, hints, and quest log and also dialogues pretty much tell you exactly what you need to do next...

Reactions: rick87 and Hock

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
btw a few bugs with the dolls: Cacily's bronze doesn't react on the mouse wheel (always spinning) and Maya's dolls are overlap each other.
Also thanks for this report I found what was causing this and it's already fixed for next update :)

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Well I plan to make tutorial at start of game some day but all other things are listed in Controls (space, right click fast travel, hints etc) and I hope people will understand that I am 1 person that creates this game from animations, music, story, dialogues, programming etc... And this is still "early access" as it's only version 0.04. I really wish I can work less then 16h a day on this and that I have small team or something... But I have no money to pay programmers as they usually ask for 2000$ or more and even I don't earn that much doing all this. I am though really puzzled that people hit new game before checking controls screen... I mean... No one can read my mind what button I set for what right? And that is why I created control screen with more or less in-depth explanation there. Once someone read controls screen should be able to play game with no trouble. Some quests are so to say "hidden" as this is meant to be open world game with exploring. But I also think that, hints, and quest log and also dialogues pretty much tell you exactly what you need to do next...
Of course, I understand that's not a 'commercial software development' with a whole team and players this days are pretty spoiled (myself included :)
And another bug, I presume: weird blue trapezoid mirror on the right edge of the screen.

tlswodus19

Sep 8, 2021
View attachment 1394362

how open the door? i REALY REALY WANT TO KNOW! PLASE! 좀 도와 주시오 동무! 저 갈고리로 자물쇠 눌러도
변화가 없소!
순서
1. 책상위에 가지(branch) 획득
2. 가지로 문의 rock 구멍 클릭
3. 열쇠가 문 아래로 떨어짐
4. 해당 갈고리를 열쇠에 클릭
5. 열쇠 얻고, 문의 rock구멍에 클릭
6. 문열림

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes