Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
This is completely and utterly unplayable without some sort of guide. Sorry but I don't have 3 days to spare clicking every single thing I can find and pressing every button on my keyboard and searching the shit out of every term I can find here in this thread. Is shit bugged or am I stupid? Who knows!
Holy shit this pisses me off, because what I have seen art-wise so far is very fucking good.
I spent a great deal of time downloading a 6gb game, 10% of which I have access to. My dissappointment is immesurable.
All buttons that game does need are listed under CONTROL screen also if you read control screen you will see that pressing and holding space par will show you all possible hints on scene and Q will open quest log... I hope this helps :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Where is the farm? Been looking for it but didn't find it.
You can find all locations from Encyclopedia from 0.05 further on in EON.... Click there in collections and chose map and character you need info. There you can see materials, regions and locations for anything that is in current version of game :)

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
The missing scenes are Cain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've just started the quest so don't have any more for you. but that lets you play the game yourself :)

Last edited:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
All buttons that game does need are listed under CONTROL screen also if you read control screen you will see that pressing and holding space par will show you all possible hints on scene and Q will open quest log... I hope this helps :)
Dude you really really need to sit down with someone who tries this game for the 1st time. They will get stuck. Again and again. Only someone really hardcore would power through. You will lose a huge potential part of your audience by making the game too hard. If it's not super easy to understand, it's too hard.
Point-and-clickers shouldn't need keyboard shortcuts at all. Make a clickable button for inventory, quest log et c. That's how everyone else does it.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
They will need to activate them through option screen with a code that I will give to all patrons. When do the open people get the codes

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Dude you really really need to sit down with someone who tries this game for the 1st time. They will get stuck. Again and again. Only someone really hardcore would power through. You will lose a huge potential part of your audience by making the game too hard. If it's not super easy to understand, it's too hard.
Point-and-clickers shouldn't need keyboard shortcuts at all. Make a clickable button for inventory, quest log et c. That's how everyone else does it.
For last game I made (adventures of Willy D) many people said just opposite of you: game too easy no real challenge for rewards puzzles are too easy... So... I guess it's not possible to make a game that everyone will like. But EON is not really pure point and click adventure. It's a mixture of point and click with some crafting elements (in future much more) and a lot of puzzles. I know that not everyone want to play this type of game and I understand. but there are plenty of other type, easier games to play as most of VN are fairly easy I think. I am though, not aiming to get rich over night by making yet another VN (and I do believe with my skills I could make high quality one) I am trying to make something different for people who are a bit tired of same "drama in family or school" VN where left mouse click progress your game till end. Like I said I understand that not everyone will like it but there is easy solution for that: If one don't like the game, simply don't play it :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is this game like the previous one with repeatable scenes?
Every sex scene that happens in game goes to Collection menu screen where you can play it anytime from there (no need to go to that girl to repeat scene anymore as it was case in Willy D) :)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes