AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Can't enter sanitarium with Freya/Cain, no matter what it is just not possible to enter, I have tried to switch between Freya/Cain multiple times the end result is still the same.

Then i'm missing 2 side quests with Freya/Cain just below Rustruck.

With Jade i'm missing one side quests starting just below Girls Wanna Have Fun.

Finally, with Drake i'm also missing 2 side quests just below Tender Love.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated, especially for the bug with sanitarium. Thank you

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
For last game I made (adventures of Willy D) many people said just opposite of you: game too easy no real challenge for rewards puzzles are too easy... So... I guess it's not possible to make a game that everyone will like. But EON is not really pure point and click adventure. It's a mixture of point and click with some crafting elements (in future much more) and a lot of puzzles. I know that not everyone want to play this type of game and I understand. but there are plenty of other type, easier games to play as most of VN are fairly easy I think. I am though, not aiming to get rich over night by making yet another VN (and I do believe with my skills I could make high quality one) I am trying to make something different for people who are a bit tired of same "drama in family or school" VN where left mouse click progress your game till end. Like I said I understand that not everyone will like it but there is easy solution for that: If one don't like the game, simply don't play it :)
Damn man, that's really too bad. I could have been a fan if I could just skip the boring pixel hunting and impossible puzzles and just enjoy your art without the huge hassle. If the previous critizism was that it was too easy then you definitely overcompensated hard and landed in the opposite problem.

It's super sad really, everything visual is just so damn good and your animations are maybe the best I've ever seen.

If you want to gatekeep your content to only one type of fan then sure go ahead, you do you. I just think it's really dumb to not chose to reach a broader audience.

It's not impossible to do both, just sayin. Maybe a "story mode" or something. Either way, if your art is good enough (and it is) someone will eventually mod the annoying bits away. I'm definitely hoping for that in the near future.

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
Dude you really really need to sit down with someone who tries this game for the 1st time. They will get stuck. Again and again. Only someone really hardcore would power through. You will lose a huge potential part of your audience by making the game too hard. If it's not super easy to understand, it's too hard.
Point-and-clickers shouldn't need keyboard shortcuts at all. Make a clickable button for inventory, quest log et c. That's how everyone else does it.
You are wrong. Most of us figure it out or search back through this thread for answers.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I am though, not aiming to get rich over night by making yet another VN (and I do believe with my skills I could make high quality one) I am trying to make something different for people who are a bit tired of same "drama in family or school" VN where left mouse click progress your game till end. Like I said I understand that not everyone will like it but there is easy solution for that: If one don't like the game, simply don't play it :)
Okay, then please pay attention to this point:
those visual novels you want to be different from, have very poor mechanics - click a thousand times to advance.
I really liked the AoWD, because it was different there, you could choose the animation yourself, and the progress in the game could add new animations. But the latest versions of AoWD were very bad, because the damned "thousand times click" mechanic appeared again.
Perhaps this is a request from your patrons who like this.
But please consider the possibility of doing something like a button to automatically play animations or skip dialogs.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Question about the multiple characters, do the characters switch within the story (Similar to: Our Red String), or you choose the character at the beginning of the game and roll with each story?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck on drake side. I need to collect resources but I can't find the item for it. I assume it has something to do with syn prayer but it does nothing.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Question about the multiple characters, do the characters switch within the story (Similar to: Our Red String), or you choose the character at the beginning of the game and roll with each story?
You can pick each character anytime through the menu button, you just click their character icon, so you can swap between stories if you get bored with one.

Reactions: FallenHND
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes