SkeLL1ngToN

Feb 10, 2018
Hi, can someone please share save file ver0.04 or just where content of ver0.04 ends.(have sound bag and can't find farm or where milk can be founded, and yep i tried everything, don't want to start from the beggining)

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Nenad A. another great game, maybe even better than the first one since it has a lot of improvements. Will there be another male protagonist, maybe an alternative on what is now "Freya's story" ?

Also will only Drake's story have incest content or the other's stories will have that kind of content as well?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A. another great game, maybe even better than the first one since it has a lot of improvements. Will there be another male protagonist, maybe an alternative on what is now "Freya's story" ?

Also will only Drake's story have incest content or the other's stories will have that kind of content as well?
All MC in game will have some of of that Jade already has with her brother but that will expand...

Reactions: Dongness

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Bug: I've hacked door in the class room, got a virtual card in my inventory, save a game and then virt. card just disappeared from the inventory.
And frankly speaking this puzzle is counterintuitive: there' no explanation how get a correct result, just a random clicking.

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
Bug: I've hacked door in the class room, got a virtual card in my inventory, save a game and then virt. card just disappeared from the inventory.
And frankly speaking this puzzle is counterintuitive: there' no explanation how get a correct result, just a random clicking.
Use it or lose it. Drop card on item you want to hack before you do anything else.

Reactions: madmit

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
HELP ME.jpg

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Good gravy this game looks epic.

However, since I run a potato laptop for all my pr0n needs I see if it can handle Willie D first. If it does, then this will absolutely find its way onto my hard drive.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Where can I found Mirella? And Freya? I'm double lost.
Mirella is in Living quarters at two locations depending on progress. Freya is one of the main characters that during story swaps with Cain, u can change the player character in menu.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ran into a bug with drake, loaded up my 0.4 save, it happen, started a new game, happened again, redownloaded the game, still happen, i know others have completed this, but for some reason, it will not work for me

the bug is with the quest three sisters, after i talked to all of them and get the torch, i went to the cave, orha will start talking, drake place it in the middle of the cave, and thats it, there is no other place to go after he place it, i know there is a spot on the right side to click on to go to a new area, but there isn't, i reloaded my save a few times before i enter the cave for the first time, and still nothing

I found out what was causing my problem, if you turn off center character before entering the cave, it will not let you scroll over to the right with the mouse to move forward, like all the other places, had to exit the cave, turn it back on then enter again so i can go to the new area for that quest

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Mirella is in Living quarters at two locations depending on progress. Freya is one of the main characters that during story swaps with Cain, u can change the player character in menu.
Thank you, about Freya I'm totally dumb, forget the gender swap. And Mirella can't get her nowhere in the LQ.

EDIT - Nevermind, was loosing her bedroom, thank you again.

Reactions: TarAlcarin
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes