Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
Either I'm missing something obvious or the game is already bugged.

From the main menu, clicking "controls" does nothing.

And once I start, then hit.... ESC I think(?) and switch to the male character, if I click on the doll in the room where he spawns, no controls (whatever they are) do anything. ESC, Space, LMB, RMB..... nothing happens.

Am going back to it to see if I can figure it out, but has anyone else had the same problem?
Use 'Run as Administrator' it is know issue with game engine. Willy D had the same issue. As probably all the games made with Vis.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
so, the mouse clicking it tiresome, why not any key to continue reading when dialogs?
also, its hard to know what to do.
right now Im playing Jade.
I have 3 side-quest but not sure how to continue and the main-story I'm stuck, I can't give the scanner to Nora.
maybe end of update?
Once you reach the end of content for side quests, you will be notified of it in the dialogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, so you need to get a blue elixir for Maya in the forest, then you need to go to Maia in the Wetlands. I'm sure this won't be confusing at all going forward in the game.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Controls

Click Q for quests
Press F to open extra inferface
pressing 1 or 2 it will toggle scroll on edge, character centered on camera option on/off
center camera, scroll on edge
(you set no scroll on edge for example, when you move mouse to edge of screen it won't scroll screen even if it's bigger then current view
also, center on character will allow you to "explore" by view any part of scne by scrolling it with mouse going to edge of screen (with scroll on edge on) without actually walking there. I mean when center character is off and scroll on
so game will not "reset" camera to your character but will stay to position you moved cursor to)
Holding space you can see what NP have quest also, show all possible exits from that scene
O hides all interfaces
Pressing Escape (Skips dialogue and events)
I hides or shows inventory

Reactions: Pakrat and baka

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
It may be totally off topic to the recent stuff but could someone tell how to get the shower to work I am not willing to spend a lot of time trying or maybe I am below average INT but info on the correct colour code or a walk through would be nice Just saying :) Maybe I am just Lazy and wanna see the good bits also Anal included would be nice :p

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
It may be totally off topic to the recent stuff but could someone tell how to get the shower to work I am not willing to spend a lot of time trying or maybe I am below average INT but info on the correct colour code or a walk through would be nice Just saying :) Maybe I am just Lazy and wanna see the good bits also Anal included would be nice :p
It is already posted a few posts above yours. Scroll up.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
PLEASE! Make a skip button or keyboard control for skipping conversation... Always clicking im going to break my finger... :D :D

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes