NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
i never cared for Willy D, only tried it once and never again but this might be interesting

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I love the games of this developer but his games are very big, only the Adventures of Willy D weighs more than 20 GB or more and for me who lives in a shitty country it becomes unviable to be able to play his games. It's a shame because I love the developer games. I will not download the compressed versions because the quality is lost.

Reactions: docx

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It is on the portait of Nenad and his wife in their shelter.. look very closely
oh yes up his wife head
Maybe it's my monitor, or maybe I'm looking at the wrong portrait/photo, but for the life of me I don't see any number on them.

EDIT: Ok, found it. It's the photo (not painting or portrait) of Nenad and his wife, in Nenad's Apartment, above the table to the right of the wife.
3825 is faintly scrawled above her head in the photo.

And I assume you mean the toilet in the Sanitarium?

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
how can you enter the toilet code
lol... that was my next question. I saw the code, but got no notification of any sort that I had, nor where to use it. The only "locked" toilet I found was in the sanitarium, but that mentioned a "key" not entering a code.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
lol... that was my next question. I saw the code, but got no notification of any sort that I had, nor where to use it. The only "locked" toilet I found was in the sanitarium, but that mentioned a "key" not entering a code.
You need a key (it's on the floor in reception i think) and then when you use the key you need code.

Aug 29, 2020
"how do you enter the code? i cant use the mouse or keyboard combs to move it from 0000" edit, you have to use the scroll wheel on your mouse. Just figured it out after 30 minutes.

Reactions: Freshkope

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Have you tried esc?

1) options: the game doesn't work in windows mode at all

2) game menu: I can't display commands

3) whenever Jade dresses the game "freezes" and I MUST manually SHUT DOWN my PC (since I must play fullscreen mode in order to play the game). Everytime.

4) the game is too diffucult. Hints needed (what you wrote in the quests is too way vague)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
1) options: the game doesn't work in windows mode at all

2) game menu: I can't display commands

3) whenever Jade dresses the game "freezes" and I MUST manually SHUT DOWN my PC (since I must play fullscreen mode in order to play the game). Everytime.

4) the game is too diffucult. Hints needed (what you wrote in the quests is too way vague)
1) Game works in window mode and full screen mode even on potato laptop - tested that myself many times.

2) game menu commands are still not added to game as there are many and I want to cover all (patreons however got text file with all current commands with game)

3) Game never freeze to me during testing so it something on your edge.

4) None of my patreons though it's too difficult besides, pressing and holding SPACE show additional hints on screen...

Reactions: V-red

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
1) Game works in window mode and full screen mode even on potato laptop - tested that myself many times.

2) game menu commands are still not added to game as there are many and I want to cover all (patreons however got text file with all current commands with game)

3) Game never freeze to me during testing so it something on your edge.

4) None of my patreons though it's too difficult besides, pressing and holding SPACE show additional hints on screen...

1) & 3) Well, 4 gb RAM and Intel i3-8145U CPU 2.10 Ghz AREN'T ENOUGH, I guess. That's too bad. It froze in Drake's quest too, just now.

4) Well, please tell me

- what I'm supposed to do after I delivered the message to the lady in the bar

- where in the damn world is that woman Drake is supposed to meet in his main quest. I found the chick in the forest with her tiger, I found the temple, I found the orc with the woman who should sell me his land BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT WOMAN ANYWHERE ON THE MAP.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to buy a new PC because of your games.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
1) & 3) Well, 4 gb RAM and Intel i3-8145U CPU 2.10 Ghz AREN'T ENOUGH, I guess. That's too bad. It froze in Drake's quest too, just now.

4) Well, please tell me

- what I'm supposed to do after I delivered the message to the lady in the bar

- where in the damn world is that woman Drake is supposed to meet in his main quest. I found the chick in the forest with her tiger, I found the temple, I found the orc with the woman who should sell me his land BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT WOMAN ANYWHERE ON THE MAP.

Anyway, I don't think I'm going to buy a new PC because of your games.
I did not wrote answers to piss you off, and sorry if it did. 4GB of memory nowdays is hardly enough for keeping windows so issue is in Memory as 2D games suck a lot of memory. When you press and hold space game will show you all possible exits and that way you can find the "Edge of enchanted forest" also has entrance/exit as quest also says. :)

Reactions: V-red
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes