slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
You can't have another quest from Thomas before you bring to him 10 device. U can hold "space" on him - U see if U miss something.

EON 0.14(21) walk -

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can't have another quest from Thomas before you bring to him 10 device. U can hold "space" on him - U see if U miss something.

EON 0.14(21) walk - Mega
Yes but please how does such a "device" look? Then i can go find some. I have the WT but that also doesn't tell me what o look for i mean how it looks such a device..
I know those Ancient devices where you can renew the materials but those can not be taken and given, so I'm confused..

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Yes but please how does such a "device" look? Then i can go find some. I have the WT but that also doesn't tell me what o look for i mean how it looks such a device..
I know those Ancient devices where you can renew the materials but those can not be taken and given, so I'm confused..
Blup moon and Big blue planet:

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Just hold spacebar and you can see all items for quests.

kitalastina

Mar 2, 2020
Guys, I'm at the point where I got the necessary resistance and collected the gold ore, but I'm missing the mirror recipe in my inventory. Is this a known bug or Im doing something wrong? I don't have any "Spy Mirror" blueprints in my inventory.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Guys, I'm at the point where I got the necessary resistance and collected the gold ore, but I'm missing the mirror recipe in my inventory. Is this a known bug or Im doing something wrong? I don't have any "Spy Mirror" blueprints in my inventory.
did you talk to the thief outside the queen's bedroom?

Govind69

May 20, 2020
In the Freya-Cain storyline i could not find one memory ( scene ) . when i checked the sweet memories menu i saw that 3rd one in the tenth row is missing. so any one know which one i was missing ? . the quest menu shows all quests are completed for v0.14.. so can anyone help me ?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
In the Freya-Cain storyline i could not find one memory ( scene ) . when i checked the sweet memories menu i saw that 3rd one in the tenth row is missing. so any one know which one i was missing ? . the quest menu shows all quests are completed for v0.14.. so can anyone help me ?
I think it's possibly the scene with Avery. She's on Upper Plaza and asks you to get her some drugs (remember when you get the scene to move the mouse to the top of the screen to the positions menu)

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Any update on progress? Thank-you.
From Discord on 15th October

Nenad Asanovic15.10.2023 6:26
there are some issues with few quests and I need to fix them cause they are game breaking so please be patience. The game is super huge one of biggest games ever made with this engine already and I am solo in doing it so it takes time. I hope you all understand that.

So it might take a while so we just keep waiting :)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes